Show your skill, post your replay(s)

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Post your replays

Post your replays thread.

ZZZZZZZZZ
40 views and no **** about checking a replay out. You're boring as usual my activity should be 0.0001 per year apparently. Don't get it, if SC2 doesn't bring at least life to this section what do you do here? ...

Anyway this replay, forget it. I will upload smth in higher skilled games of me provided that I see anyone's giving a slight care to watch.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Here is one lolz attempt at Zerg to mega rush from inside. The idea was great but since war3 I dont like them building near me. And I could've microed much better.

YouTube - Countering Zerg Attack From Within

I could also show zerg humiliated with 2 rax rush and 1 bunker but i dont have the replay anymore.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Here is how I love to own Diamonds,

TvT
TvZ
TvP in this pack

I was close to losing vs P cause of silly mistake but turned the game. Dynamic fast games, not long hour wait to 200/200 then attack games. Tho, didnt work well vs Master League protoss who won one of the Go4SC2's and made me look ridiculous

Attachments

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Stupid question, but where the heck do I save those files to?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it 2 seconds after I posted this -.-

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Hey pan, can you post a decent recent replay of a good Zerg build-up, two hatchery main base and stuff.

I've been trying that out and it seems pretty damn good, but I'm wondering if I should wait with the second hatchery till a bit later - it is the first thing I build as of right now.

Also, if anyone mind posting a Protoss one too, I'd appreciate it. I can understand early Terran & Zerg, but Protoss just bothers me.

Edit: Also, I ****ing love Infested Terrans!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Here's a replay:

I got 2 gate proxied, scouted it and got roaches up. What followed was a 30 minute back and forth. intense.

I'll go through and look for some of my standard games, but I had to post this game. I really wasn't sure if I would win. I was 20 drones to 40 probes and managed to win in the end. I dunno how it happened.

Attachments

Pie

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Here's a highly non-standard PvP I played a while back, level is around mid-diamond i think

Some quirks about it:
Double robo opening on my opponent's part
I make two cannons just to kill an obs (great decision making skills)
Opponent sends a sacrificial mothership to the mid for no reason
I win a battle for seemingly miraculous reasons at ~17:30 or ~18:00
Opponent's name is in all caps, what an angry dude

hope i uploaded it properly <_<

Attachments