Shashka

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am new so i am gonna need help in starting this, but here.

Igor is starting to realize that the weapon of his father is more then just a sword. he heard of an oracle who knows all, then he reached that oracle, he was given a series of quests which he has to complete in order to receive the answer. He goes into nearby village to look for help of the freelancers.

Who wants to join

Here is my char:

Name: Igor Vasielevich Orlov
Race: Human
Class: warrior/windseer
Height:6'2''
Weight: 180
Weapon: Shashka, 2 handed sword, length 3 feet, has unknown inscriptions near the base. A light lever armor
Abilities: warcry, strengthens him and his allies during battle
whirwind, ability to spin his blade continiously for a period of time in order to either block any melee enemy attack (sword, axe, arrow) or attack the enemies all around him withing the 3 feet radius. Tornado, the air starts to spin around Igor and evryone within the radius is raised high above the ground, and is smashed against the earth after Igor stops the spell. Vacuum, makes air move away from a certain area, making a vaccum there all who need to breath slowly die. Airblast, he cuts the air with his sword shashka in the direction of his enemies, and a powerful wind hits them to the ground, crushing their bones, organs and armor. Also uses wind spells
Appearance: White, strong, has a ritualistic tatu on his forehead, painted in red.
Personality: Neutral, does whatever gives him money or fame.
History: He was a son of a tribal leader, but was cast out of his tribe then a man named Trunski Habeltog killed his father and took the leadership. Being 13 and alone Igro quickly learned the way of the plains and mastered a weapon of his father that was passed down in his family generation from generation. The stars on the day he was born spoke of a new God who shall rise from his mortality and rule all of the earth.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Sounds like a place for a dwave.
Name:Thorn
race:dwarve
classeasent/axe swinger
weight:215
height:3'7
Resistances:Immune to thunder
Neatural:fire
weaknesses:vulnerable to ice

weapons

primary: Axe of the Despair
Secondary: Throwing axe
Third:Two one handed axes

skills

Thunder's regien:Summons a tremondously strong lighting attack on his side
Frezeny:His speed attack quadtroples
Axe cast:Takes his current axe and tumps it on the floor making a strong earthquake
Pint piont accuracy: En sures a hit.

amor

A lendary armor witch he stole from the king of one of the strongest tribes of drwaves

history

Thorn was a peasent for clan Potn. He was so enraged the way the king treated himself and the peasents around him so one day he decided to steal all of the king's lengendary weapons( the ones he uses) and run.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((Ack... We apparently need to work on story modding a bit. Oh well... It looks like a solid start, at least. I'll look over my characters and see who fits in here... I'll edit this post if/when I make a decision.))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((i decided we gonna have3 people in this scenario, including me.
That means we got all the people we need. So i am gonna make the first move))

*Before i tell you about the quest, lets all drink this wine to clear our minds and tie our partnership*

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
((But dude, we can't really start this until Bam gets the right character. I'll finally be able to test my dwarve out.))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((yeah you right, just said the first lane, we gonna wait for bam))

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((Ah what the heck. Sure, but thats it no one else can join))

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((He can start whenever he wants. Otmo, you don't/shouldn't have to wait for others to get back online. They'll see your post when they return and respond. Anyway, I chose Makor Halfwind.))

Name: Makor Halfwind
Race: Meadow Elf (better known as Grass Runners)
Class: Bard
Hieght: 4'3" (tall for his race)
Appearance: Greeen Clothe Armor with a mithril undergarmet (cannot be seen). Blonde with Green Eyes and a scar on right hand (he's VERY annoying). Carries a husk lyre.
Abilities: Immune to poison. Knows limited amount of spells.
Annoying. Beautiful voice.
Nickname: Makor of Stupitity

He got his nickname for a very good reason; he made the wrong people mad. He tends to find a heroes name and, well, write a song that portrays them in a...less than noteworthy way. He once sang of a warrior king, telling the entire kingdom that he had once run from a battle crying like a baby (from kobolds no less). Not only was it a falsehood, but the king did not find it humerous. Rumors spread by his mouth, and most cannot be trusted.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((alright then))

* i must tell you bretheren that the quest i need to complete is hard and dangerous, i have my reasons for doing it, and i shall tell them to you. My father was killed and betrayed by another man in my tribe, i seek revenge, and i feel that im y father's swword lies great power, waiting to be awoken, after i tap in to that power i shall be ready to have my revenge. Those are my reasons, but what are yours? Only fool risks his life for nothing, what are your reasons?*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Makor: Oh, me? I'm just...uh...running, really. My pet dragon, Ssizara, came with me, too ^_^

*Makor looks no more than a child. He's fully mature, but he's also a grass runner. Ssizara, on the otherhand, is an ancient dragon sleeping just outside town. He's...rather large.*

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Alright, the quest given to me by the oracle is to recover 3 ancient stones of power, that are hidden in a cave in the steelrock mountains, 3 days away from here. I would have picked them up myself, but there are numerous goblin settlements. Thousands of goblins are in those caves, and i need you to help me fight our way through them, and recover the stones"

*he raises a huge cup of beer and drinks it in one moment*

"we shall start our jorney tommorow morning, I need to take care of food, horses and supplies we need, the journey through the caves shall take us a couple of weeks, you are free to do what you want tonight, just be in this tavern tommorow morning"

*Gets up and leaves the tavern*

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(( ok heres my char...

Name: Harbog "Fury"
Class: Barbarian
Race: 1/8 Orc 7/8 Human
Appearance: Tall, really wide shoulders, a big mountain orc breast plate and a black cloth beneath it, human skin but has tusks, leather pants and boots.

Weapons: A great sword, a one handed battle axe and a carving knife.
Abilities:

Fury - The ability the gave him his nickname, does exactly as it sounds, sends Harbog into a Rage of a fury attack which strengths his attack and speed, but lowers the chance of a critical hit.
Wind whiplash - A throw of a knife which is pushed by the great winds to add electrical damage and speed to the knife.
Terror from the skies - A giant leap attack of great damage

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(Alright you in. AS i said you char can do whatever he wants for the evening. The evening ends today after at least one of people who is playing posts. You online right now so that you.)