Sex!?!?!?!?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Originally posted by LargeAlcoholic
The best 30 seconds of my life was when i was 16 years old man
What did you bust a nut the second you got in? :p
And to all you BF ppl... Yes... I was a virgin... Until.. My b-day.. So I lost my virginity at 17. Sorry.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Does TwEaK, RoaCh, x42, and jd count? :(

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

Mystic-Death

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Why arent 14 years alowd to have secks, one: what am i talking about **** i WANT IT but i cant, girlfriend wont even give me a kiss.... *sniff*
PS: whats the thing for 6 faces making newbie sign but one screews up and two kill that one lol i liked that little thing is it like :newbie ?

~Canuck~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Mystic-Death
Why arent 14 years alowd to have secks, one: what am i talking about **** i WANT IT but i cant, girlfriend wont even give me a kiss.... *sniff*
PS: whats the thing for 6 faces making newbie sign but one screews up and two kill that one lol i liked that little thing is it like :newbie ?
My god your a ****ing retard, honest to god, who lets kids with down syndrome use the internet un-supervised?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha i got a great story I went on a camping trip with some friends to see one of the guys off to the marines 1week in Harrison bay i met a bitch that was up one lot from us and i lost it to her in the lake yeah it was definatleythe 15 seconds i regret more than anything. Haha but i hit it again the next day.

Sorry guys 14 My head hangs in shame.

O and jd-inflames dont feel bad i had some upside down candy corn to.