Sex on the first date?

Reaction score
Website
www.kingsofchaos.com
I have never had sex on the first date till last night... But it was good. We didn't talk much cuase we were both busy the whole time in BED..OOOHhh. Haha, well anyways, I didn't really that it wasn't good for a relationship to start out with having sex on the first date. But I don't know isn't it suppose to help out. But well I really want a relationship with this girl..cAuse shes cool and SEXY@@@!!

I have found some information about girls on this site but I dont know if it really helps me...

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=2048

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I actually know a guy who is waiting for marriage to have sex with his fiance. They have known each other for a while too, so it does still happen.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
getting laid is easy. All you gotta do is get em drunk while staying sober yourself and youll have a good time. You got to be sober though because its the only way youll remember it

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
lol . the bad part is if u dont have a WRITTEN agreement of somekind the next day there call u all day and u try to avoid for some reason and then the come to ur house and there all why hadnt u e callin me?!?! really ruins the fun. lol.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
lol we cant check the page lmao all haill censuriship ;P

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
sure......that what u want us to believe...J/K....but if u dont like the crap we talk about the get out

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
L0L.....

now he is talking about raping children man Myst2003 is obviously weird!!!!!