Seeking gamer web developer and graphics designer

cojaan

Reaction score
PLEASE INCLUDE PORTFOLIO and/or RESUME with your email

Gamepages is heading towards its final stages of development and we are looking for a talented web designer and graphics designer to design our website's frontend. Right now we have a very crude layout that we designed in a few hours, but it is time to get a professional design going.

GRAPHICS DESIGNER
We are looking for a skilled graphics designer to create our company identity (or continue with our current one). We are looking for someone who is familiar with gaming and who has visited many gaming websites and read many gaming magazines. Our company identity will be used for our website, advertisement banners, all printed media, and pretty much all marketing. You will also be working with our web designer in the production of our website's design.

Website URL: PM or EMAIL me for URL

Email me if you are interested: acampagna@egamepages.com

WEB DESIGNER
Graphics will have to be done by yourself or by a third party. We have a logo that we like and you are more than welcome to base the design off that logo. We are, however, open to the idea of changing the logo completely. We can discuss all of that in detail when we get in contact with eachother.

You will be designing our website's overall look as well as designing specific pages. Pages include: Profile, Articles, Comments, Home Page, etc.

Requirements
-Experience in web design. We are looking for more of a "fun" design, not professional or conservative. Don't confuse that with complexity, we do not want complex. The simpler the better.
-Experience with CSS
-Ability to make a website layout work for Firefox 2, Firefox 3, IE6, IE7, and Safari. IE8 compatibility would be a Plus.
-Experience with Photoshop or illustrator. You are REQUIRED to submit mockups before you begin work.
-Experience with Javascript is a plus. No use of javascript that you don't understand. When people just start sticking scripts into websites, you get undesirable/unexpected results.
-Experience with ASP.net is a plus, but is not required. We will be more likely to hire you if you can implement our design into masterpages, but if you can't you are still required to assist us in integrating your design into our website (usually this ends up being minor css issues).
-Love for video games is a huge plus, and I have a feeling that someone who isn't into video games will be unable to meet our expectations of a gaming website design.
-No Flash Fanatics.

Pay
We will be paying well for quality work. We will discuss pay in detail outside of the forum. Our budget is around $1000, but we are trying to get it done for cheaper if possible.

Interested?
-Email me at acampagna@egamepages.com
-We will setup some sort of meeting online with me, you, and my partner

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
instead of developing "gamepages" you should just buy battleforums. there's a lot of potential in this site, honestly

cojaan

Reaction score
Why would I want to buy someone elses creation? :p

Mods: I hope you don't take this as spam or advertising. I am just trying to find a gamer web developer and had very few places to turn.

nancy1

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for your message, it is usefull to my friends.