School

Snow_Jennifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
School suxs but i go to college and that suxs to theres nothing good about school.

People that love school r just nerds that think there so cool well most people that like school r.they should just make some schools poor and let teachers go because now they hire to much

so school is gay and so ****ed up i only go because i dont want to have a shity job or b poor like all the hobos that live on the street and have nothing

But my college has its advantages by we won alot of cheerleading championships r college is not poor so dont say we r poor

the school systems suxs to many fires by ppl smoking in the college so it suxs badly but all other colleges ****ing sux asses but mine does not so **** all the other ones

school suxs they dont have nothing good inless urs wins medals and championships alot for football basketball and cheerleading so **** off mine beats the **** out of urs and ur schools or whatever ur in

maybe every college football team should have a mascot or shit or something because it gets lame with no mascote well thats my opion but still college suxs but not all the time atleast i get striaght A's and not c's or f's like other ppl do

so stay in school if u dont want to b a homless hobo on the street like someone i know who lives on the street cuz she quit school

if no 1 knows my name it is Winter ok isnt that such a good name not the name suxs so does my sister summer who is aka VampressSara on this thing

If u become better in school u can find something better in ur life to look up to but me im just looking to be a profecianal cheerleader but right now im working for the police but it suxs like always

The only bad thing about me is that all the cheerleaders try to look exactly like me and when ever i have a slumber party most of the cheerleaders come cuz i invite them but i dont know y but then i invite my other friends to lol

In our school i started a fight with a girl over her boyfriend so i punched her in the face but our college get so many fights its not even funny

But every guy looks at my body which i hate

Lets see how does school end school ends by me beating the **** out of this girl who is a ****ing nerd and a poser

But ill never win cause i always get a's and never any bs

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
okay, well, i already knew i was a nerd. i care about doing well in school, because it determines my future. because, really, i WANT to get into a nice college that will look good on a resume. because that's where i socialize. because, because, because. oh, yes, school sucks, for the weak-minded people, those who make fun of others just because they aren't as good. you should embrace individuality, not shun it. plus, you never know, one of those "nerds" could be your boss one day.....and you don't want a boss who has bitter memories of you from childhood.

NOTE: these are the words of a middleschooler on a sugarhigh....and yet i am tired. poit.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I care about doing good in school too, mostly because I'm trying to get a Football scholarship for LSU. I admit I hate school, but I drive so its alot easier for me cuz if I don't feel like putting up with one of my teachers I can just in mah truck and go home. I cant really decide if I'm gonna go to a Comptuer college or play Football for LSU, it all depends on my grades...

Bjornita

Reaction score
i think i'll be like tina the brittle tech writer, in a way. something to do with computers. write manuals or something.

yea.

Snow_Jennifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well im only doing good because im going to be a cheerleader when i get older im in cheerleading right now but im making my way as long as i listen

Bjornita

Reaction score
hmm to me, most of the cheerleaders in my school seem fake. they like you if you're on the cheerleading team, or are a carbon copy of them, if not, hey, you're a little bitch. those are the popular cheerleaders, of course. and of course, it's disgusting to see two of the girls on the team at it in the halls....

**shivers**

Snow_Jennifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well even though all the cheerleaders in my college want to b like me i have to help them out and every other guy almost falls in love with me for some reason so im so miss popular even though i hate my name which is Winter

Bjornita

Reaction score
okay.......yes.......erm, why?

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I'm no nerd, I love college, where the **** else are you gonna find a party atmosphere like that? Where are you going to be forward your goals in life? I'm doing exactly what I want to, I'll have a job, but I'll never work a day in my life. It'll be too fun. Beacuse it's so fun I have a 3.78 cumulative average. Okay... yeah it's a high average, but I'm no chemistry major or anything, I'm a digital animation major. They're not fluff courses, but they're not rocket science either.

College is what you make of it. If you are there because you have to be, then you're not going to enjoy it, if you're there because you want to be and you're having a good time doing it... then more power to you, you're going to have fun and you're going to enjoy swimming in success in your future.

College is fun, don't listen to this bullshit that she's shoveling out. College is awesome. By the way... good luck with the cheerleading.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
realy i love going to school but only for this resonthe girls at my shcool are so dame hot other then that shcool sucks ass

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o silynt my shcool just sucks ass they chang the grades of the jocks so they look good when the dumest person passes

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
yeah, that's how it usually works. The jocks get higher grades so they can play. I know, I was a jock in high school, but I never had to beg for high grades so I could play, they were always there.

Bjornita

Reaction score
the guys in my school are pretty hot, too. well, the guy i like is.....:blush: anyway, enough with that, schools are sort of corrupt because everyone wants to have the best sports team. if your best player is kind of...thick......then the grades are changed. or maybe teachers just grade higher. actually, i think tutoring jocks is a good job, that's my sister's college job (notre dame), teaching football guys calc.

Snow_Jennifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well college is ok where i go its fun and all but i say it suxs once and awhile and the ****ing school gives me a's and i dont know y the **** they do it im just a ****ing cheerleader who is to damn popular

TK-Tommynose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm only in high school right now. 1 more year and I'm off to a good computer assisted drafting (CAD) or a computer networking college. The main college in my state UofM is one of the best in the world. For just about all sports. The only sport they don't offer I believe is cricket. But I know I'm wrong. UofM has so many titles but because of the rich old black guys trying to make the black population look superior over the whites caused UofM to lose 4 NCAA championships. Currently at my school if your on the varsity football team all you need to do is show up to class and you can get a B+!!! I hand in all the work, my lowest grade being a C+ on a test and the teacher gives me a B. Now WTF is up with that? Those damn jocks. Yes, I do play soccer but since the school doesn't fund the varsity Soccer team we can never get a good coach.