Runescape 2

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Anyone else like the change?

One major improvement... SOUND! So much better!

The graphics are a lot nicer now.. and the characters just got transferred so you can use your old ones and still have same items.

And now.. you can summon. :D w00t!

http://www.runescape.com

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DDUE! I LOVE THE 8BIT MUSIC! ITS WHAT MAKES THE GAME!

too bad i quit runescape again. i have too many characters and my pure got unpured by a gay quest that gives prayer skills... :(

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Hmm.. oh well. I dono' what I want to be anymore. The warriors look even cooler.. but now you can summon shit. :p So cool.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
The game is even worse now in 3D if anyone deicdes to make anything 3D at least make it look good.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
I hated Runescape the first time I played it. It entertained me for a little while but it was because it was the first MMORPG I played. Runescape = crappy.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
^^ No one said it had to be fantastic. It's free.. that's good enough.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
I play RuneScape. I'm a member, and my name is Lord_Hishado, Argornia, or Darkk_Ruler... look for me on world 2 or world 13....

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
I play it...its the only mmorpg i can afford. It's kinda crappy, but its free-a big bonus for a person with no money.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by shutupandgoaway
I play it...its the only mmorpg i can afford. It's kinda crappy, but its free-a big bonus for a person with no money.
Thats why theres other games like Gunbound or look at the list of free mmorpgs at mpc.de

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey... 8 bit music kicks ass...

"the game sucks!" or whatever:
its the most advanced java game in existance, I'd like to see you use a primitive code to make a game... Thats like making the mona lisa with a pile of poo and rocks...

"It needs to look better"
Its models are good, but it lacks 2d textures. Why? To keep tje filesize small so you dont load it every time.

"the game is boring"
It totally depends on how you play it. If you arent a total blockhead and know how to play in-character, you'll enjoy it.

So, in short, Andrew Gower is a genious and he owns even my babies.