Runes.

Wushu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm just wondering.. how high hellforge quest can drop (runes) in nm and hell. and how high can countess drop? ne1 knows?

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhhh i think its any rune in the game...but icould b rong...hihhest i ever foudnwas an ist...that was last night ^_^

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is this in the wrong forum?? i odnt knwo but my bud says he found gul rune from hellforge

Wushu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hm.. I envy u blacksunfilter =).. i need vex! only that missing for my hoto =P.. yeah and this thing i read about when i did a search on battleforum last night.. the thingie about if u create the game with an char that haven't done countess and then did it with ure countess running char.. u get the superdrop? and it usually give better runes?

Davemeister

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes, you can get superdrop if you create the game with a character that hasn't done the countess quest yet. I do it all the time.

spiycrko

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yah it drops any rune, at least in Hell it does. I know cause I got a Zod a few days ago. Woot! Lol. Only way I've ever gotten good runes.
BS

hell hellforge is from hel (15) to gul (25)
nm hellforge highest drop is um (22)
normal highest drop is shael (12) <-- i think

BlackSunFilter

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And you know this how? Dont tell me you just got it off some website lol.

EDIT: Is that a little hostile? I noticed thats the second time I have posted like that today.... Must be in a volitile mood and not even know it lol. Sorry people.

djnat

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
djnat.deviantart.com
The hightest hellforge quest drop in Hell is GUL rune. In nightmare it's UM rune.

It is not possible that the hellforge quest dropped a ZOD. Hephasto could have dropped a ZOD, in Hell, cuz he has a little chance to drop ZOD (and Hephasto is a monster with a relatively high probability to drop Zod - relatively when compared to other monsters).

And the Countess, in Hell difficulty, now is able to drop up to LO rune.