Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullVain

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yo Sup?
Anybody know of the Best Spots to hunt for Runes?
Any High Profile Areas to find Runes?
Or are Runes just randomly dropped at Random Locations?

E

Element

well smash the soulstone in hell gave me ist,zod,jah,and br,i got an ohm form bremm.

ofdarkhope

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bremm sparkfist on durance lvl 3 he's quite nasty if he spawns multi lightning enchanted. found mal rune from one of his minions.

SkullVain

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
KooL
On what Diff Setting was this?
Because I play on Nightmare & Its like playing the Game on Normal for some Reason.
BUT I can only find El thru Amn Runes on Nightmare
Sup with that?

ofdarkhope

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive found a sol rune in a5 norm was in the throne room actually right before baal think from one of those death lord things. ya know, big axes, has the frenzy goin on. i know the same feeling playing on nightmare. hell is alot better in my opinion, tho i did find buriza from a oblivion knight in nightmare a4 today. my advice for gettin better runes, well, the countess is great, but ya need to kill her alot. preferably in hell. has some of the best rune drops in the game. www.diabloii.net has all the info on her. believe ya got a 1 in 5763 chance of findin a vex rune from her. alot better than 1 in 700,000,000 (not sure on the actual odds, just a guess) from a hell cow. ;)

ofdarkhope

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
vex is worth alot more than that i believe i just sold a sur rune like 3-4 days ago for 9 sojs. and vex is ALOT more useful than sur. and in my total diablo playing career, since the expansion, ive only found maybe 35-50 sol runes. and thats over a year's time.

SkullVain

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats neat.
I must say so my self that I found a few Sol Runes 4-5 in about 1 month. I used them to make Blood Crafted Stuff. Anyways whats the chances of getting a Lem & Ko Rune?
& like the Best Area to hunt for them?

ofdarkhope

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.diabloii.net/items/tc-monster.shtml go there and itll give ya all the info about killin the countess and gettin runes. i did 100 runs around 5-6 months ago and the highest rune i got was fal. got it a couple times, tho i did manage to get around 3-4 sols out of her in those runs. and, also, the items she drops, arent half bad either if ya packin some mf. i found lance guard and that unique pierre tombale (gives 3 to barb skills). wasnt too shabby. i had around 350. but, mf doesnt make the better runes drop, i just didnt have anything else to wear. lol. well, i hope i helped. :)

SkullVain

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Your Lucky
Atleast you had a Vex Rune
I never found a rune higher than Pul yet.
The highest rune I found so far was Pul
I just switched over to regular closed bnet about 6 weeks ago.

ofdarkhope

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i believe vex is worth around 15-20 sojs im not sure but ur friend totally screwed you over if they only gave you 3 sojs for it vex is a great rune used in the ever powerful (or so they say) 'silence' runeword.

NZ_Falcon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Heh u guys are like i found a vex in cows i found a sol etc etc
but listen to this

it was late at night (or in the morning) and i was barely awake. I was doing cows and i was holding down alt while walking around
i see a "cham" rune im like wtf is a cham rune. I check my encyclopedia and see its 2nd to bottom and very good im like SWEET

But i thougt itd be worth like 3 sojs so i nearly traded it for shaft (i was trying to ne cheeky by ripping him off) then i asked sum1 how much it was worth and theygave my 25 sojs for it and im like COOOOOl

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by gamergal
heh... sol runes aren't that rare... i probably found over a hundred of those. but vex rune, now that's harder to find (worth 3 sojs! :D ) hehe... i found a vex rune in cow lvl once...
U sold a vex for 3 sojs?? u can get a shako for vex!

Status
Not open for further replies.