Request to bring back SCGhost skin

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Despite having so many different skins over the years, I've only been attached to one. I'd like to request bringing back the SCGhost forum skin (courtesy to coRtALoS) as an option. I'm sure that a number of us have been pretty fond of it and would at least like to see it still hanging around as something for us to choose from.

Please? :puppy_dog_eyes:

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
I liked it. That's all it counts for me.

- Amantis

kinkarso

ex-admin
I would bring it back if I could. I'm guessing the previous admin pretty much wiped out all the previous skins. There aren't any skins for me to restore at the moment.

Tw@

Hello
word round the water cooler is it was "corrupted" (yeah i know, corrupted, lol.) a few updates ago.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
I feel sad.

- Amantis

Akule

Member!
i have a copy of the ghost skin, the original skin, and that tech one i did a while back on my computer.

lulz@being graphics mod around BF

kinkarso

ex-admin
Akule, if you have it, please send it over to me via PM, and I'll have it re-installed asap.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
omg i think the tech one that akule did rawked before

if im thinking of the same onez !! :O

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Worst comes to it, we can ask Cort to do an updated version of the skin. He's the one who's designed it back when he still had control over the Starghost website. (Is he reading this?)

- Amantis

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Nah, I was just bringing up a point. I wasn't really a fan of the SCGhost skin anyways.

Years

formerly known as Velvet
im in favor of a skin that is minimalistic enough to run on my tmobile sidekick.

cause thats about the only way i can get on the internet. this new one sucks.

so i can only get on bf from school.