Reply tour fav strat

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
M&M versing zerg. Works at anytime in the game. Except maybe late game when your opponent has ultras and guardians. Then you may need to go metal.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Metal blows vs zerg no matter what he is making. If he makes ultras, get some extra tank support. But dont go all tanks, because they are not mobile enough to counter swarm. If u have enough M&M with tank support u can kill ultras, just micro if they use defilers. SVs with irradiate is, and will allways be, the best counter terran has for guardians, because it doesn't need any extra techs.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
You know what is sweet? 2 Marines and no medics killing 1 Lurker. I saw SlayerS_'BoxeR' do it. He used one to shoot, and the other to dodge the Subterranian Spines.. It was sweet as candy.
O- ^ >-|o
^
^
^
^

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhh i never downloaded a replay off the net, and was wondering how you do it? it asks what program you want to open it under....what should i say??

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhh i never downloaded a replay off the net, and was wondering how you do it? it asks what program you want to open it under....what should i say??

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
When you have your 'Save as' window up, save it in folder C:/Program Files/StarCraft/Maps/Replays
And then you'll be able to open in StarCraft.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ty very much =)