Release a powerful clientless bot for Diablo 1.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

iambot

Reaction score
Currently, it is not usable.
After log in to the battle Net, I fail to create a game.
I post it here to see if any one can crack it ~.

GOOD LUCK !!

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
After alot of reasearch and testing, along with the help of a few other people this program is worthless. It is designed to steal your information, that is all it is programmed to do. It gives the appearance of it logging into battle.net but it does not. This program would need to do many things to log into Battle.net, it would need to use BNLS which it does not, it would need to locally hash, which it does not, it would need to use modified local DLL's to work on battle.net, which it does not, and it would also need to be able to bypass Lockdown, which I can safely say that it does not. It's a farce, it sends all your information to a private server somewhere so it can be reviewed and used later.

iambot

Reaction score
After alot of reasearch and testing, along with the help of a few other people this program is worthless. It is designed to steal your information, that is all it is programmed to do. It gives the appearance of it logging into battle.net but it does not. This program would need to do many things to log into Battle.net, it would need to use BNLS which it does not, it would need to locally hash, which it does not, it would need to use modified local DLL's to work on battle.net, which it does not, and it would also need to be able to bypass Lockdown, which I can safely say that it does not. It's a farce, it sends all your information to a private server somewhere so it can be reviewed and used later.
After I created a new character in my account, this program will let me choose between the new character and old character. So can you tell me why this can be done if it is not actually log into the battle net.

Furthermore, using some packet analysis tool, you can capture packets feed back from the the Battle Net server.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well, lets say its not a trojan/keylogger, leme explain this to you:

this bot is a 100% way to get you banned. Why? because it sends packets and does naughty things that CAN be captured

mmbot is the only safe bot on the market right now.

iambot

Reaction score
OK, I tell the truth to you, This bot is in use for a small group of people, which is written by a Chinese people, and sold for $5000 Chinese yuan right now. It can open up to 150 connection provided you have enough CD-KEYs
and IPs. Certainly, this bot contains so-called anti-warden functions.

It is leaked out because the author require one of the buyer to pay more after 3 month.

The one who buy this bot posted this out and requested for crack.

I am from Hong Kong, so I know Chinese. I post it here see if foreigner can also help.

OK, Fine , seems I'd better not post this here.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Who is rollback?

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
who is dupe? can he help us with the hack?

anyways, why pay $660.502 USD for a bot when MMbot runs just fine and is 100% undetectible? and they say asians are suppose to be smarter than americans...i rofl at them now.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i dont see how it can get much faster without getting IP banned. your still limited to 20 games per hour, and mmbot moves too fast even for that sometimes (ive had to adjust my settings for joining games down to avoid it)

and okay, lets claim that you also said that it bypasses IP bans as well (which note: you didnt, so no lying ;)) is it REALLY worth over half a grand for the 1 minute a run difference?

id pick a minute longer per run over 600+ dollars anyday.

wxm

Reaction score
you have no idea about this bot

how many mmbot can 1 computer run? 1? 2,3,4(with good pc & virtual machine)?
how many clientless bot can 1 computer run? at least 8 , easily. maybe tens (with more internet connections) each bot only consumes a few MBs of memery and very low cpu usage

IP banned?
the bot change cdkey every 10games , and a boter normally prepare 5cdkey for each bot , 1cdkey(d2c+d2x)=15rmb at most in china , normally a boter have hunderds of cdkey.
yes, it can't 100% avoid IP ban, but do u know ADSL ? it can redial to change ip , the bot do it automatically when banned, 1ADSL=xx RMB each month in China (different city have different price)

still have no idea?
check what a boter is selling (Asia1 close BN)
id=tempid pw=temppw, the forum need login first
ht tp://bbs.battlecn.net/read.php?tid=971323

there are more boters out there , they bot all realm.

yes they are making money of it , dupers can't offer legit uniques rares sets charms , they can.

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Although I am not confirming that this bot is what it says it is...

It would make sense that sites that sell legit items run large server farms of multi-instance botting by the thousands. Duping aside of course...

However, IP addys or not, I'm sure an admin at B.net would see 1000 connections from the same ISP queue and dequeue at the exact same time.

I forget who I worked with now...maybe Ace or someone...we worked on a VB app called RealmPipe that would pipe a connection to the login realm, then the game realm using winsock controls. This was to allow direct and scripted packet manipulation...

The project came to a halt when we realized that Winsock controls can't manually modify the packet headers :(

But I know its possible, for a smart man.

---EDIT: AH yes...here it is http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=116071&highlight=realmpipe

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
As I stated before seeming how this thing doesn't pass Lockdown, and doesn't support warden there is no way this thing connects to battle.net and or for that matter connects to the game servers and stays connected without answering correctly to Warden. If this thing did all this than I would really start worrying on why it does this? Anyways, this thing doesn't even send your information to battle.net, it sends it somewhere else. How do I know this, I packet logged it, and not one of the servers were battle.net realms, or game servers. So whatever I don't care what the asians are doing, they can open up a Diablo II mall in the middle of downtown "who gives a" still doesn't change the fact this app was crap.

wxm

Reaction score
that's why it need crack...
do u think a program sell for money has not any authentication/protection ?

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
i dont know how this bot works, but i played lineage2 and L2walker(a bot program) is a clientless bot meaning you dont have to run the actual game just the bot client. its is freakin awesome cuz you can run a lot of clients at the same time. if this bot is for real id like to get me hands on a copy.

imaGe.

Member!
Reaction score
Did JHJ pindlebot run clientlessly? I can't remember.

iambot

Reaction score
Ultimate Empire

you need to use raw socket api for modification of ip headers

Reaction score
OK, I tell the truth to you, This bot is in use for a small group of people, which is written by a Chinese people, and sold for $5000 Chinese yuan right now. It can open up to 150 connection provided you have enough CD-KEYs
and IPs. Certainly, this bot contains so-called anti-warden functions.

It is leaked out because the author require one of the buyer to pay more after 3 month.

The one who buy this bot posted this out and requested for crack.

I am from Hong Kong, so I know Chinese. I post it here see if foreigner can also help.

OK, Fine , seems I'd better not post this here.
Yes!! That's it
Because people pay
$5000.00
For something related to Diablo II
Which btw
IS A
GAME!!!!!!!

You sir have got to be one of the most ridiculous people alive
Ignorance is strong in you
You know who you remind me of?
Georgie Bush
And him being a total idiot and lack of a leader for our country

..l.. (x.x) ..l..
That's it

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Yes!! That's it
Because people pay
$5000.00
For something related to Diablo II
Which btw
IS A
GAME!!!!!!!

You sir have got to be one of the most ridiculous people alive
Ignorance is strong in you
You know who you remind me of?
Georgie Bush
And him being a total idiot and lack of a leader for our country

..l.. (x.x) ..l..
That's it
you would be surprised.

there are people who buy lineage 2 accounts for 1k. just go to ebay and search for l2 KAIN accounts
or somthing. also the d2item stores would probably buy that since its an investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.