1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R9 v1.0 Ladder Slasher Bot

Discussion in 'Maps, Patches, and Mod Archives' started by r9Success, May 2, 2009.

1. r9Success

r9Success BattleForums Newbie

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;R9 v1.0 Ladder Slasher Bot;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Created By r9Success;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Ladder slasher - D2jsp

This is finally one that wont get you caught, ive made multiple delayed reaction
    times within lines, so now it just looks like a regular person clicking around, if you
    really wanna be extremely safe you can add even more intervels in the config.

Features:
    -Program can be running while also play D2 or Other Games, Only thing you CANNOT do is run
    a baal bot, meph bot, etc while having R9 bot running in ladder slasher, this will be soon
    fixed in the next version.
    -You Can set the life of when you want your character to run away and heal.
    -Bot will wait and make sure health is regenerated full untill next fight.
    -Every 3 hours it will refresh the page for pauls Anti-cheat purposes.
    -Pickit is also available while running the bot or just playing manually in groups so more items!
    -Muling is available, After a set number of fights is set your main character will transfer picked up items to your mule.
    -More Features to come

Installation:
    -Download and save to desktop
    -Extract to a folder, Any folder will do, Recommended to just make your own folder to be more organized.
    -Go to config.ini and set everything up to your likings, DO NOT change anything that you are not sure what it does...
    -Open r9LS.exe and a little green icon should pop up at the bottom right, it looks like the redvex icon but instead its green.
    -Go to your ladder slasher and login, Click on your character.
    -Right click the green icon and click "Start"
    -Go to arena and fight 1 monster, after doing so it will take over after the first monster is dead.

Warnings/Bugs:
    -TURN SCREEN SAVER OFF!
    -DO NOT BE RUNNING A MEPH BOT, BAAL BOT, ETC DURING THIS.
    -If at first the green icon does not pop up, after logging into ladder slasher the icon will come up.(It happens to me every now and then, still working on the probelm)
    -If you know or see any other problems please tell me, this program is also a project im working on for a class grade, so i want to make sure its merely perfect, Thanks in advance.
    You can contact me at:
    "Dont read me.txt"

Download link:
    h t t p : / / r a p i d s h a r e.com/files/228466215/r9LS_v1.0.rar
    (Remove spaces of course)

2. Rakk

Rakk BattleForums Newbie

yea, prety cool