Q about Vengeance

Willund

Member!
Reaction score
Do you have to have a weap that does fire, cold, and lightning dmg because Vengeance only amplifies that damage - or will it give you elemental dmg based on the normal dmg u do? I guess I need an explanation what this skill does. Thanks!

Reaction score
it does over your normal dmg but if your gonna use vengance make sure u ahve a bstar that is probley the best elemental skill dmg wepon

Willund

Member!
Reaction score
Whats a bstar? Whats the full name? So it GIVEs me elemental damage?

And does it work with missile weaps?

ArcaneLegend

Member!
Reaction score
Vengeance adds elemental damage that's based on your physical damage. Baranar's Star deals plenty of elemental damage, but has low physical damage.

kmb94

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
my advice for vengeance is this:
u may use a heaven's light with ohm or ber (if eth bugged, zod would be good)rune bcuz it gives +3 pala skills and good physical dmg and herald of zakarum with um or ber(+2 pala and +2 combat skills) for skills resist cold fire lightning max, salvation 1,fmax convinction(- res and def) and 1 for holy shield is ok i think . mara's is good(+2 skills +res) shako(ber um or perf topaz) ,draculs ,verdungos, war traveler(it can be your choice i choose for mf) for rings raven frost(for cannt be frozen) and bk or soj(if you need mana) charms anni and hellfire torch,+combat skill life charms and small charms and i can say have fun :)

kmb94

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
also famine's physical dmg is better than baranar's star (for vengeance)