Potion of Invisibility

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The power of the shop, something that should never be underestimated.

I was Ating with Melaverde earlier today (me and him got 3-0). My main hero was contantly being kicked around by the enemy Blademaster, it really annoyed me. Until I got... the item.

Yeah the Potion of Invs is something. For 120 seconds, you are invisibile from enemy sight. I used it on my DH and KOTG when they were about to die to hide them. After awhile, I would reappear my heroes if I knew it was safe too.

What do you guys think of this elustrious item?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I use it many times like the invul. It's as helpful as the invulnerability potion.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The only exception to that is if the person uses Dust often. Especially if you are facing Humans (Micros using Invisibility), Night Elf (t1/Hero Shadowmeld) or Undead (Shades, Burrowed fields). Orc the only real use of dust is to take down Blademasters.

There are other methods: Faerie Fire, True Sight etc.

Other than that, its like a Potion of Invulnerability. It saves your ass when you need it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I don't like it. When activated there is a delay time of like a sec before you;'re invisible, and that could mean the difference between surviving, and dieing. Invulnerability potion is much more useful.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Are you sure? Because the last time I used it, it was instant. You were probably thinking of Cloak of Shadows.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I also thought it is instant, isnt it ? Unless it is from my 0.5 sec delay ;>

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It is, the shadowmeld skill isn't.