Portrait painting of my niece

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Spend about a week on it so far...still some small things that need to be done but its about complete. First portrait I've ever painted so its not exactly great, but I'm proud ;D

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
That's amazing, especially since you never made one before. What did you paint it on? And what kind of paint? I remember we had to do this at school too, but the material sucked so bad that we never came past smileys... xD

MMORGHunter

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
wOW dude you really are a great artist its so realistic, i thought iis computer edited pic.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm I think I want a portrait like that of me. Kind of like all those rich important people who have cool paintings like that of themselves. While my beauty lasts... :/

MMORGHunter

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
OMG thats expensive, anyway im sure its worth it since the product has a Very Good Quality as proof the protrait painting of your niece. FTW!!

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Eh I'd prefer you look at a portfolio of pictures of me and select maybe 2 or 3 and than I could make the final decision on which I prefer. If I chose I want to get the painting I'll contact you with 1-3 weeks senor. Thanks for the offer.

And 40-60 dollars is not expensive...

gobilamaker

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
WoW thats a great artwork, it looks realistic, UR hell of an artist bud.