Smeargle (F) @ Leftovers ** Hi Im Ze Lamest
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 6 SDef
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Baton Pass
- Ingrain
- Spikes
- Spore

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers ** Teh Lamer iirc?
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SAtk
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Celebi @ Leftovers ** Not 00ber <_<
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 236 HP / 20 Spd / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind
- Double Team
- Recover

Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers ** Omg tehwattah
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Acid Armor
- Baton Pass
- Double Team
- Substitute

PLZ RATE, I TIHNK IT R TEH UNBEA%TABLE

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i agree with jkar

the first 1-150 are teh kewl

then the second batch 150-250 were ok

and then the third batch were fugly

ewwwh

and to rate ur 6 pokemon, what do we base it on? effectiveness in battle?
cuz its hard to develop a team that is effective all around.

PANDA

Member!
Reaction score
I remember when i used to play pokemon games. i liked red, i had a lvl 78 charmelion until i forgot to take the game out of my pocket, pretty much my washer and dryer owned My pokemon game.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It is all based on one of them... you up stats and then baton Pass them to switch the status-ups to the next member. Then when Dragonite comes out, it should be a 1-hit-KO hopefully...

I would say about a 5/10?

Zerglite

Reaction score
Daryn...

you just scared me

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Induhvidual_1 said:
i agree with jkar

the first 1-150 are teh kewl

then the second batch 150-250 were ok

and then the third batch were fugly

ewwwh

and to rate ur 6 pokemon, what do we base it on? effectiveness in battle?
cuz its hard to develop a team that is effective all around.
Yeah, it took them to Leaf Green and such to realize that the original 150 > all.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Replace Vaporeon with a better water type such as Kingdra or Cloyster and you have an OK team.

Celebi is one I wouldn't suggest too much - Grass has enough type weaknesses and Psychic is poor against Dark and Steel, something Grass can't cope against either.*

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zerglite said:
Daryn...

you just scared me
You can't say you don't remember nothing at all. I used to play these games all the time about 3-4 years ago. I still haven't forgotten much.

iamh4x0r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.watbenjedan.tk
it should be a 1-hit-KO hopefully...
yesh, boltbeam = no resist except 4 shedinja/magneton/lanturn, lanturn = x2 weak vs ground, magneton = x4 weak vs ground, so ohkoz all lolz.

maybe salamence 4 flame-claw = totally no resist or too little base stat?

Replace Vaporeon with a better water type such as Kingdra or Cloyster and you have an OK team.
lol how do i bp? cloyster is ice/water so rock or teh fight = pwn him.. no need 4 spike or expl00d newayz, kingdra is only good 4 swift swim raindancesweep, AND OMASTAR DOES THAT BETTER LOLZ as he makes no EV/Nature snorlax cry. haze = pwnt by excesisve bp + spite/leppa berry and roarn = pwnt by ingrain, gg no weak.

only taunt + Choice Band Medicham hi jump kick f00s + trickband.. :(

how 2 counter?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
iamh4x0r said:
yesh, boltbeam = no resist except 4 shedinja/magneton/lanturn, lanturn = x2 weak vs ground, magneton = x4 weak vs ground, so ohkoz all lolz.

lol how do i bp? cloyster is ice/water so rock or teh fight = pwn him.. no need 4 spike or expl00d newayz, kingdra is only good 4 swift swim raindancesweep, AND OMASTAR DOES THAT BETTER LOLZ as he makes no EV/Nature snorlax cry. haze = pwnt by excesisve bp + spite/leppa berry and roarn = pwnt by ingrain, gg no weak.

how 2 counter?
Seriously, I didn't get a single word you said. I played the game before but without a CLEAR explanation in PLAIN english: I can't really help you out.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Flareon, Articuno, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Dugtrio, and Nidoking. Excellent team. Would pwn yours anyday.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-[J'kar the Damned]- said:
Flareon, Articuno, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Dugtrio, and Nidoking. Excellent team. Would pwn yours anyday.
Sadly, no :(

Flareon was balanced, Art and Zap were just awesome, Mew is almost invincible, but Dug has too low a def. Nido is a nice pocketknife if given the right moves.

iamh4x0r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.watbenjedan.tk
Flareon, Articuno, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Dugtrio, and Nidoking. Excellent team. Would pwn yours anyday
Flareon has an immense base 130 attack but no STAB (Special Type Attack Bonus) to back it up. Thus it is a useless pokemon unless you run it with Choice Band. Articuno is no good unless you want to abuse Mind Reader + Sheer Cold. Mewtwo is considered Tier 1 (banned) and is therefor disallowed. Zapdos can only RestTalk or Light Screen support. Dugtrio is only good with Arena Trap + Choice Band. Nidoking can't do jack shit.

Sorry, you fail at pokemon. You don't even have a pseudo-hazing or hazing move. I would simply Mean Look a pokemon of yours and skyrocket my stats. Then I'd make you cry.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Here's the thing...I refuse to acknowledge anything past Mew as a Pokemon. That means to me, Red, Blue, and Yellow are the only ones that exist. All new attacks and pokemon since then are nonexistant. Therefore, I will kick your ass with my team. My guys have:

Flareon: Quick Attack, Flamethrower, Dig, Tail Wag
Articuno: Ice Beam, Fly, Mimic, Surf
Zapdos: Thunder Wave, Fly, Thunder, SelfDestruct
Mewtwo: Psychic, Barrier, Rest, Mimic
Nidoking: Toxic, Thrash, Dig, Horn Drill
Dugtrio: Dig, Earthquake, Quick Attack, Sandstorm (or something like that)

in other words...pwn.

btw, I never played the actual Gameboy versions. I had Stadium on my 64.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
J'kar said:
Flareon: Quick Attack, Flamethrower, Dig, Tail Wag
Articuno: Ice Beam, Fly, Mimic, Surf
Zapdos: Thunder Wave, Fly, Thunder, SelfDestruct
Mewtwo: Psychic, Barrier, Rest, Mimic
Nidoking: Toxic, Thrash, Dig, Horn Drill
Dugtrio: Dig, Earthquake, Quick Attack, Sandstorm (or something like that)
About 4 of your 6 get owned by Ice, but a good party nonetheless. And I like how you play pokemon sirs, the original 151 without any passives or items owned. The only pokemon I really liked in the Gold/Silver set up was Skarmony and Houndour/doom.

L

Laharl

The new pokemon games (Sapphire and Ruby) are just horrible, or so I hear. Play Crystal, and talk so confidently big boy. :)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
iamh4x0r said:

how 2 counter?
Vaporeon dies faster against Electric, and Cloyster gains 1.5x attacks for Ice, which demolish Dragon Pokémon like no end. In fact, a Cloyster can easily take out almost anything with Surf and Ice Beam. And remember, Cloyster is easily faster than nearly all the Rock/Ground types that exist, and with a whopping defense, will not fall to Rock attacks easily. And you can always Explode a weakened Mewtwo to take it out, believe it or not.

Kingdra, because Kingdra's only weakness is Dragon (its Dragon type stops Electric and Grass attacks from doing 2x damage). Using a Gold/Silver/Crystal game, teach it Dragonbreath and you have a lethal fighting machine. In addition, I believe Kingdra is one of the fastest Pokémon, even faster than Mewtwo.

As for Flareon, you don't need a Normal type bonus to abuse its high attack and moderate speed. As its attack nearly matches that of Machamp and Golem, but without its painful weaknesses, it works just as well with skills like Hyper Beam and Body Slam.*