Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
A rumor circulated around my office the other day that they are really trying to clean up battle.net of bots, and cut down on most of the hacks and loaders floating around to make it a better place to be for a upcoming project. Either there adding something to a game, or releasing a new game to the battle.net servers. Like I said it was just a rumor, some people in my office do a private contract with them, and like to open their mouths even when they are not suppose to.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
A rumor circulated around my office the other day that they are really trying to clean up battle.net of bots, and cut down on most of the hacks and loaders floating around to make it a better place to be for a upcoming project. Either there adding something to a game, or releasing a new game to the battle.net servers. Like I said it was just a rumor, some people in my office do a private contract with them, and like to open their mouths even when they are not suppose to.
And you work for? And we know this? How?

Its obvious that Blizzard is working on something. I mean, why have a ladder type system NOW?! 10 AFTER the game was released? Yes, yes...something is in the mists.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I pray that Blizz fixes the reaver scarab ai problem.

(If there's any justice in this world and there isn't, they would)

KCspdracer

Member!
Reaction score
re

I havent played SC2 online in like 2 or 3 years. I played online only twice. Won both times. If I were to play now I bet I would get whipped by one of those Koreans.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well its out now and it got rid of a fun glitch :(

dexterlablab1

Member!
Reaction score
Usually, I don't care about patches. But this patch is actually pretty good.