Pirate's RPG

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
This will be a free-lance RPG. As you may have already guessed by the title is that it will be about pirates. First we need some rules.

Setting: Planet Earth, around the 500's to 600's

1. You can do anything at any time (it is freelance)
2. Stay within you char.
3. All characters must be fully human, but can have special powers.
4. You may not do anything that is impossible for humans, like flight.
5. No killing of government leaders is allowed, or any other important figures.
6. All ships must have full crews. You can't man a whole boat by yourself.

There are a few sides you can choose also.

Allied: This would be where you are in league with a government of your choosing.
Mercenary: Accept jobs for money.
Pirate: You are by yourself and any other pirates you would ally with.

Now for the perks!

1. You can attack anyone including governments, but they will not like you if there are survivors or witnesses.
2. You can have as much treasure as you want. That includes, but is not limited to: magic weapons, jewlery, artifacts, gold, and silver.
3. You can have a secret island that nobody but yourself knows, unless someone tells you or follows you. NO, OTHERS CAN'T STUMBLE UPON IT.

Now for the char submissions. I will be using #247 on pg. 10 of the char submission, name Kerushi Rodorigo. Read the info if your interested.

(( I'll wait until 2-3 join to show me that people are interested. ))

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
(( Ok, I'll start. I'll also add that you can sail as a member of a navy, giving you ammunition, supplies, extra ships, and men. You can also be a privateer. If you wonder what that is then look it up to get a definiton. ))

Kerushi stood at the prow of the ship, happy about his recent accomplishments.

He smiled to himself as he recalled in his mind what just took place. He went to the Emperor of Japan, seeking a humble audience. By use of his tact, he managed to obtain a privateer liscence under Japan. That meant that he was now sailing under the Japanese flag, but had no obligations. Kerushi liked the way it had turned out.

His first mission was to intercept a military cargo ship. He was commanded to sieze all military arms, cannons, gunpowder, etc. He was allowed to keep all of the gold he wanted, and this pleased him greatly. The ship belonged to the government of China, so he was happy to be attacking them.

All that was left is to find the ship and ransack it. He turned around and jumped down on the deck with grace. "Alright, boys!" he shouted, "Let's get this ship moving. Anchor up, sails down, man the hatches, you know the deal. Get to it!"

He looked out to sea from the port and said softly, "We got a bounty to obtain."

Dhrenzen

Member!
Reaction score
(( I'll be out of the loop for the next week & 1/2 b/c I'll be in Disney with my school band. I'll be sure to notify everyone when I return. ))