Photoshop Picture.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
While I had some spare time in my SGD class today, I started messing around with photoshop, like I do ever time I'm done with my work or simply don't have anything to to.

I dis this today and I'm quite proud of it, but I want to get a little feedback from people here at the forums with more experience than me to give me a little bit of intellectual feedback.

Mind you this wasn't a deep project- just something I started messing around with. The brushes were limited to the default. I know some spaces are a bit naked but in the time I had this was what I came up with.

(The instrucor said he will eventaully assign a photoshop assignment where we are to make our own boxart- this is a prelude I guess)

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Don't use lens flares...

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ive done a lot more stuff since then and I still feel half-way confident about that one, even though it was only a first attempt.

In college im in a Simulation and Game Design course though I want to be a graphic designer/graphic artist.

That was mainly just messing around with brushes. Ive gotten use to filter effects and other things now.

*I did get a 100 on that project though. :)

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I noticed that. Vivi's shadow is fine but the tree does go the other way.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
you'd do well to carry the grass all the way across the field, or blend the roots better....also, the text could use lots of work...the glow makes it look weird, and it might look better without a bevel, or a different type of bevel.....i dont know if u overlayed the flowers on the text...or if thats a pattern overlay, but its too grainy in some areas....its pretty swell though...i dig the petals or whatever over the tree

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I was pretty impressed to be honest

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
i like it, if it was a professional piece it would require some refining but its fine unless you plan to sell it or something like that

nice work. i love FF too :)