• no (assholes vote here)

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
i think i was unfairly stricken of my premium membership and i think its time i got it back

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
give it back to cheeze!

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
If you read a certain post when I came back, since you guys live off these forums, maybe you'd know.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Live off these forums? Post more on a friday night, cool guy. I don't remember that thread or didn't read it. Maybe I just didn't care. Either way people were remembering are remembered.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Who cares if you post on a friday night.

Partying on a set date is such a highschool thing it's not even funny. I'll get trashed on a tuesday and not give a shit if I sit at home on a friday watching tv.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score

Partying on a set date is such a highschool thing it's not even funny. I'll get trashed on a tuesday and not give a shit if I sit at home on a friday watching tv.
That's kinda true, especially for university, when shit don't matter. Thursdays are pretty jammin' when no one has lectures on friday. Mondays = Strip Club night. Tue/Wed is drinking and friday/sat is whatever.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
NOOO KINKARSO YOU SAID YOU WOULD CLOSE IT YESTERDAY I WAS WINNING YESTERDAY

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Live off these forums? Post more on a friday night, cool guy. I don't remember that thread or didn't read it. Maybe I just didn't care. Either way people were remembering are remembered.
You seem to be overly obsessed with it anyways.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
it was 12-10 at exactly 1 day at the perfect time it was suppose to close i told u they would all vote no because of jelousy

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score

You'd like to think that, but it's well known fact Fridays and Saturdays are the days that people most commonly socialize in bars, restaurants, or typical hang-outs. Of course this doesn't apply to basement dwellers and meth heads that aren't worth socializing with anyways. But thanks for your misinformed heads up, I'll keep it in mind when I feel like being wrong about something.
everydays friday when your jobless :p
Fo shizzle.
You seem to be overly obsessed with it anyways.
Meaning? You're the one seeking to be recognized and accepted by people that didn't like you when you were here and won't care if you leave again.

BTW looks like Cheeze takes the lead.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
It should have said Respected Membership. Not Premium Membership. Two different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.