P~A very odd strategy

thegrim_reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
no there arent unless its been changed, at least not on the blizz one, but thats besides the point, why not just hulicinate a critter? of course u could just hulicinate a bunch of critters or mmc them then send them in as distractions, hmmm not to bad of an idea :)

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
thegrim_reaper said:
no there arent unless its been changed, at least not on the blizz one, but thats besides the point, why not just hulicinate a critter? of course u could just hulicinate a bunch of critters or mmc them then send them in as distractions, hmmm not to bad of an idea :)
That's the best thing to do... If you have a bunch of HTs and hallucinate one like mad, you got an army of scouts. :D And you need not tell them where to go, they roam around on their own. Perfect way to scout, and its handy to parasite a few as well, that way you can still scout and no one will ever know. :rollie

I kill them on site, I hate critters, they get in the way! Also, Tronga... It does work in multi player, the whole click critters a lot for nuke blasts 'trick' at least it does for me.

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
IMO...don't bother with MCing a critter..its just stupid

i would rather MC a BC, Carrier, ultra, or any other worthwhile unit
or feed back 4 HT, queens, etc...

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
critters can actully be a meat shild,u send like 50 to enemy base,then send like like 30 lings behinf them,they wont know what hit them ^^