P~A very odd strategy

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
One day I was playing a public game on some map with the bird critters... what ever they are called, the game lasted a while and I had DA with mind control, so I mind controlled a critter and used it to scout and look at the enemies base, it was just as effective as an observer except it didn't have cloak. The person didn't realize this until the end of the game, when I countered all his unis... :-D

Any thoughts on this?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yea, I did that once. It got killed by a turret, though. The human may not understand it is yours (even though a look at the mini-map shows it is), but his forces know, and they shoot...

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah you could but... how come he didn't no ? i mean they aren't like hard to kill

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Because he saw a creature and didn't even thought twice that it could be a mind controlled thing. Would you think it?

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
I've played a map where me and my ally just mc'd all the critters (there was a LOT) and one of the guys we were playing freaked out when like 50+ critters came at his base. We told him we were uber hackers and he actually left. Then his ally left and called us "moroons"

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha.... well its useless to mc them coz his units will auto kill them. but parasiting them is a great tactic. really good sight of the map and most players march right by them without a second thought.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Speaking of critters, did you know that by continuisly doing rapid clicks on one during about one minute will make it blow like a nuke? Doing no damage, but, god, think of the terror you provoke on your enemies.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TrongaMonga said:
Speaking of critters, did you know that by continuisly doing rapid clicks on one during about one minute will make it blow like a nuke? Doing no damage, but, god, think of the terror you provoke on your enemies.

lol just makes me wonder what would happen if i sent them into my enemy base. "critters are cheap infested"

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It only works in single player, though...

aphextwin

Reaction score
why bother using da and why bother mcing a critter :\ thats (i think) a 200 mana waste.... play some blizz maps u nub :(

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cuz when u're winning and you have a lot of energy, does it matter?

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MCing critters is a waste of time. 150 mana plus shields gone. Then there's the fact that the enemy will kill them BECAUSE it's YOURS. Parasiting critters, on the other hand, is fine.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
It was on LT, and it worked so meh, oh well sheilds gone, go recharg em, oh no mana gone wait... the main fact is: It worked

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
MCing them is fun. But parasiting them is more effective if you're playing to win, and have mana to spare ;)

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RyanXWing said:
It was on LT, and it worked so meh, oh well sheilds gone, go recharg em, oh no mana gone wait... the main fact is: It worked
There are critters on LT????? :confused: It worked huh? Congrats to you.