OMFG DERZ'S REPLAY 1.17!!

Reaction score
OMFG DERZ'S REPLAY 1.18!!

Whelp seeing as how im on the forums a lot more now I think it's time I show some replays of me. Since half the wcforums doesn't know who I am, i'll show them how I play and who I play :]

So first game is me(CN.Derz) and my frined Old-Style playing a 2v2
UD/NE Against NE/ORC. It's a very nice game and it's pretty long

The second game is a few weeks old, it's a 3s with me(CN.Derz) my friends, Proudmore. and M0B-Leader. We face off against a very very gosu team. Profile them, moojuk guy is an asian player and I believe they were 15-0 at this time.

The third game is a solo of me(Annoyance.) and against some random player. This is for a few players who get orc matched against a human player and what to do.

For your viewing pleasure - Enjoi :corn :corn :corn :corn :corn :corn

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just cant stand watching team games! I only watch solos! and only play solos too! so any solos would be good...
ur account seems very good. Why dont you continue soloing?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
Whelp seeing as how im on the forums a lot more now I think it's time I show some replays of me. Since half the wcforums doesn't know who I am, i'll show them how I play and who I play :]

So first game is me(CN.Derz) and my frined Old-Style playing a 2v2
UD/NE Against NE/ORC. It's a very nice game and it's pretty long

The second game is a few weeks old, it's a 3s with me(CN.Derz) my friends, Proudmore. and M0B-Leader. We face off against a very very gosu team. Profile them, moojuk guy is an asian player and I believe they were 15-0 at this time.

The third game is a solo of me(Annoyance.) and against some random player. This is for a few players who get orc matched against a human player and what to do.

For your viewing pleasure - Enjoi :corn :corn :corn :corn :corn :corn
I wont be surprised if you win this tourny, AGAIN. lol

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
i'll tell you what N_, i'm going to purposely rig it to lose when I face you. gyyhar =]
yesh! if you get UD, just make ghouls and cryptlord withcarrion beetles K? :D

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
yesh! if you get UD, just make ghouls and cryptlord withcarrion beetles K? :D
OMG NTRIK U GAVE AWAY MY TOURNEY STRATEGY WTF IS UR PROBLEM