OldBoy!

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Go watch it... if you have netflix there is no reason why you haven't watched this EPIC FILM!!!!!

It's on instant. Do yourself a favor AND WATCH IT!!!!

I would like to have a disscussion about it with you.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
What's the general premise?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
REVENGE!!!!!

It's done with a general feel of Count of Monte Cristo with some alfred hitchcock suspense in there.
Me being a HUGE Count fan I love almost anything related to it but this movie is VERY Unique and delicious.

Is my recommendation not enough?

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Been on my instant queue for months now, waiting for the right time to watch it. I did watch IP Man last night though, and I was pleasantly surprised. Great action and enthralling story.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Been on my instant queue for months now, waiting for the right time to watch it. I did watch IP Man last night though, and I was pleasantly surprised. Great action and enthralling story.
IP man has been on my queue for some time. Will have to watch.

I'll check out oldboy next weekend. Just watched the trailer and it looks strange/ cool

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Story of Ricky is better.
The Story of Ricky or the Story of Ricky-O? The movie where he's in jail and its like broadway type gore?

The Ip Man series is possibly the best Martial Arts films out there... there is a 3rd movie coming out soon about IP man's training as a child.

But seriously... you fellers need to watch some OLDBOY... you will not regret it.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Watched it last night, was pretty good. Real different pace and feel to it definitely thought. BRB practicing my kung fu for the next 15 yrs.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
God damnnit Eric.... OldBOY is TOTALLY worth it.

Just trust in me... Just trust me.

You will no doubt love it.

It has one of the BEST fight scenes in the movie business. It's a constant fight scene down a hallway.... if you've seen Repo Men before the hallway fightscene in that was inspired by OldBoy.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
why has no one watched this peice of art yet?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
So none of you pricks watched it yet?