Notice to all Americans

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
lol sure...... so according to you World War II was in 1889? Well i dont know what school you go to but from the rumors ive heard World War II was in the mid 1940's. But if you knew what you were talking about you would know that Einstein left Germany in 1889 to live in Switzerland before he came ot the US. I know that he made trips to Germany after he left but thats the extent of it.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
actually WWII was in late 1930's - mid 1940's. and also... The brits had the tight Supermarine Spitfire airplane in WWII so the Brits are the best btw the Japanese could of been able to win the war if we didn't bomb them and took sea approach.

You kicked the British ass with, if im not mistaken, the French fellows help. You need help for everything.
You won WWII with, if i'm not mistaken, the U.S, Russia, and Canada's help and we could of taken you down without the French... I forget which side I'm on U.S or Brit.:confused:

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
no,no see if the U.S-British forces did a sea invasion into Japan they could of taken U.S-Brit forces out or make us lose thousands and thousands of lives.

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
Yea but also the Hydrogen Bomb made the japanese lose a little more than "thousands of lives" and i must say it was a bit more efficient. I must also include this little bit. Albert Einstein was a big contributor in the development of the Hydrogen Bomb.

Deathmate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Korrok
Europeans gave you everything you have. Who heard of an American inventor?!
hahah that is the dumbest shit i've ever read. Europeans didnt give us shit. The world was one big shit hole before America.

Americans invented cars, electricity, airplanes, the atom bomb, etc.

And america won the pacific campaign in WWII almost single handedly with little to no help from you pussy europeans. The pacific campaign was just as hard, if not HARDER than the european campaign. It included some of the largest battles in the war and required to use of the nuclear bomb.

btw, Albert Einstein was jewish, so by your logic, since he wasnt "American" he also wasnt German.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
The americans wouldn't of won if it weren't for them taking the Japanese technology just like they did with hella crap in the 1900's.

Deathmate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by B)ushid(o
The americans wouldn't of won if it weren't for them taking the Japanese technology just like they did with hella crap in the 1900's.
What japanese technology? Samurai Swords?

Listen guys... America is Number 1. We own you. You are nothing to us. The only reason we're listening to the United Nations is to help Tony Blair out with the popularity problem he's having at home. And, even if the UN doesnt support a second resolution, we're still gonna go into Iraq by ourself.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
einstein was born 14 March 1879 in Ulm, Württemberg, Germany
he renounced German citizenship in 1896 and was to be stateless for a number of years. He did not even apply for Swiss citizenship until 1899, citizenship being granted in 1901.

During 1921 Einstein made his first visit to the United States.

he was definately not american.

hey deathmate, i had no idea the us invented electricity.
silly me, i thought that lightning had been around for millions of years but now i know better:D

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
At the time of WWII th Americans still had those crappy Bi-planes, they let their laziness get to them and didn't think of making better technology for aircrafts. Most air force and/or navy thought that the japanese had crappy bi-planes too and in they went with bi-planes. The japanese had planes code-named for the military as the "Zero", "Betty Bomber" etc. The americans got their asses kicked in the phillipines and early Pacific campaigns before the intelligence units went in and found a great shaped Japanese aircraft. They implemented the design into their planes and thy started to win again. If the japanese had a liitle more time ,iinto 1946 maybe, the American militry would have been nearly destroyed because of new rocket jet engine. btw The americans also let go of useful programs Snipes and had to play catch-up.

Informtion in this post was given by from History channel program: Secrets of the Japanese Aircraft of WWII or something like that.

Deathmate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kamikaze

silly me, i thought that lightning had been around for millions of years but now i know better:D

You know what I mean.

Also, Albert Einstein did not invent the Atom Bomb singlehandedly lol, there was a group of people working on it. The project was called "The Manhattan Project".

Deathmate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
At the time of WWII th Americans still had those crappy Bi-planes, they let their laziness get to them and didn't think of making better technology for aircrafts. Most air force and/or navy thought that the japanese had crappy bi-planes too and in they went with bi-planes. The japanese had planes code-named for the military as the "Zero", "Betty Bomber" etc. The americans got their asses kicked in the phillipines and early Pacific campaigns before the intelligence units went in and found a great shaped Japanese aircraft. They implemented the design into their planes and thy started to win again. If the japanese had a liitle more time ,iinto 1946 maybe, the American militry would have been nearly destroyed because of new rocket jet engine. btw The americans also let go of useful programs Snipes and had to play catch-up.

Informtion in this post was given by from History channel program: Secrets of the Japanese Aircraft of WWII or something like that.
I'm sorry, but didnt Americans invent air planes? Yes we did. So we stole each others technology if what you said is true.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
No, see the Wright rother voluntarily shared their technology the Japanese didn't.

Deathmate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, see the Wright rother voluntarily shared their technology the Japanese didn't.

Awww poor babies. All is fair in love and war. Also, I doubt that little airplane bullshit you made up really changed the tide of the war lol.

OMG ITS SUPER AIRPLANE!!!

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Love and war... LOVE? anyways I'm representing Russia, Pakistan and/or Britain in this argument. btw it's still stealing they could of gotten technology from Britain, but no they had to spend months finding a good plane of Japanese air force.