Night elf RUSH

HispanicPaulo

Member!
Reaction score
dude good idea but by that time, the other team could be doing the same thing in urshing YOU! so i would not recommend it. I did AT wit a friend I was NE he was Orc and i went stright for hunts and the other team did a quick hero rush. They caught me "with my pants down". I didnt have any units and only a hero, they quikcly starting destorying my structures

So wen people say Hunt rush, people think its a quick thing to do, but remeber, u need to make a Hunter's Hall ad on top of that u need more gold and more moon wells, so i would stick w/archers---> progress to hunts WHILE upgrading ur tier!

Scoring.Jizzy

Member!
Reaction score
this discussion is really pointless, i mean u know the basics just counter ur opponents units, keep him scouted, kill his acos during his tech, hit and run, expo, build towers in the back of ur base vs gargs, counter gargs with mass hippo or dryads + dot, counter destro with hippo, counter frost with dryad, counter abomb with 1-2 mg + archer/dryad/dot, counter mass meat wagon with air, counter necs with wisps darkranger with silence ffing necs faeire, counter possession with mass dryads ONLY, counter fiends w/ archers, counter mass ghouls with air.

InMemory

Reaction score
with NE, i prefer rush/tech..it takes micro skills but you can EASILY kill orcs and undead. playing against human or NE... you hope they are noobs.
NOTE* only tavern maps
3 wisp gold
1 altar
1 scout.
build wisp/ make well with it
2 wisp on gold.
build 6 wisps put them on wood along with altar and well wisp
meanwhile/harass with DH.
*i find the key is to make them not want to leave their base to creep. you'll find out why in a sec* hit and run tactics. mana burn run. the second they stop chasing. attack one of their units again. dont target hero.
180 wood- tech hall
once you have 60 wood AOW
40 moon well
30 wood shop
100 wood hunters hall
pump out 2 archers. then hunts once hall is done
by this time hall is dont teching and you have like 1k gold, you look like a noob.
Second hero time. Tavern. Sea Witch. Cold Arrows.
DH,SW, 2-3 hunts, 2 archers. continue to harass. and micro keep on the offensive. or you lose.
tech hall again. build Ancient of Lore? 2 of them. upgrade for bears. pump out couple dryads while waiting for tech.*remember build some wells.
Once final hall upgade done.
get Bears final upgrade
if you've been targeting the other person units. and kill them and getting exp for hero. you should be atleast a tier ahead of them. maybe even 2
once you have
this strat is all about micro and harass. making the person go on the defensive.
if they go on offence your pretty much done.
If your good at microing. Try this. i think i have a 85% win percentage vs undead/orcs more like 50% vs NE/human

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
What's the problem with HU/NE? I guess its because htey can stop you during the abuse. However, I do use your strategy and quickly try to end it with t2-t3 units while they still be teching.