New Forum Layout

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
After much discussion amongst the staff (started by Aurora, who has been incredibly helpful), we have decided to revamp our index. We feel that this new layout is better than our previous, and more practical for our current forum. Tell us what you think, we're always looking for feedback and comments.

We hope you enjoy the new setup.
-Joe

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
roach you are a brilliant admin now we have all our sections in the right order i thank you so much for believing in aurora and working hard just so we have a great forum to post on I LOVE YOU

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aww thanks <3. Haha. A store is coming soon too, by the way. I saw your post on Aurora's Profile..so I figured I'd mention it.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
thx so much roach of discord you are the just best admin i have ever seen i just got a shitload of points i want to spend i also owe the bank about 5k but i donated that to you

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Ohhh did you merge war3 replays&strategies&general into one? Just separated War3 from WoW ? Not that good, coz all will be a spam forum of Dota, 'How do I beat 2 elves' threads, mixed with 'Cannot Connect to Bnet' and 'new patch' that sux. Since I'm not sure if my approach would be fine, I'd rather follow the separation that Garena did - RPG and TFT. Could be

War3 section
• RPG (Dota, Custom games like TD, Footmen Wars, Heros, etc and replays and strats about these maps)
• TFT (Melee -1v1, 2v2, ffa, XvsX, replays and strats only about these 2)
- a thread about tech issues, so that we don't have a section
• WoW

SC: since few custom games are played and soon all will look at SC2:
• Melee and Custom (utilities removed or not in that section)
- a thread about tech issues

D2:
• D2 hero strats, skills, just 1 section (utilities removed)
• D3 hero strats, skills, just 1 section

Just discussing those by Blizzard. Some are done, some are far not like that. I never saw since I was a staff member this place ever to say 'Bye' to hacks and utilities and I was trying to do that or to convice to be done... Could've become one of Blizzards's best affilitates if affiliated at all.

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
War3 RTS also includes DoTA, so what's your problem? It's not like we had a seperate board for that before. Further, WoW is still seperated from the RTS. Warcraft is just a single section now.

Also, we have a single place for all maps, patches, etc. now. I am still busy with making a new format for that. Have some patience.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Dota is not RTS, footman is not RTS, these are RPG War3 maps. If you say 'Zomg he's stupid' then call those who separate custom from melee stupid. I'm just following garena's example that I like, WoW not equal to War3 at all and War3 Dota/Custom not equal to Melee. Honestly these are my 5 cents, do what you want why do I bother -__________-

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
Dota is not RTS, footman is not RTS, these are RPG War3 maps. If you say 'Zomg he's stupid' then call those who separate custom from melee stupid. I'm just following garena's example that I like, WoW not equal to War3 at all and War3 Dota/Custom not equal to Melee. Honestly these are my 5 cents, do what you want why do I bother -__________-
Lol. I will look into it. Any feedback is good feedback.

Still, we thought it was quite clear that Warcraft RTS was pointing towards everything related to the RTS game. I mean, DoTA is really cool and all. However, it still is just a collection of custom maps, made popular by the community.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Now that's called a good moderator - who doesn't pay attention when I'm bugging him. Better make him admin. Nothing personal Aurora, it's just that BF and some nerds around made me act the same way or even worse, so I like being bad. You know, "eye for two, tooth for jaw".

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the Warcraft forums. It was a graveyard before so theres no point in cutting it back into multiple dead sections.

I keep clicking some shit about "Diablo" where my Chit-Chat is suppose to be. It's mighty vexing.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Well thank the moderators and staff since 2006 for War3 being a graveyard. Now war3 is soo dead that I can't help it either tho know what could've been done but no1 listens. ja ja ja do the shit then make threads every1 to help in sorting posts&threads that are mixed -_-

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
It was impossible to sort them before we moved them. Now we just are trying to seek out the best things. Also, it might actually work. If people are looking for something: why not post afterwards? But that could just be an illusion. :p

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
I like the new layout and think you are doing a good job. downers need to gtfo.