New default skin.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
As you probably already know, BF has adopted a new original default skin. It's been tested in both Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers, and seems to work great with both. If any problems come along, please do report them to me, and I'll try to get them worked out ASAP. Aside from that, I hope you all enjoy the new skin.

Other skins will be added in the very near future, including fixed versions of SCGhost and our Dark Diablo skin. I will also be creating a few others, just for fun (and added as selections).

That is all.

-RoaCh/Posthuman :hxc

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Posthuman said:
As you probably already know, BF has adopted a new original default skin. It's been tested in both Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers, and seems to work great with both. If any problems come along, please do report them to me, and I'll try to get them worked out ASAP. Aside from that, I hope you all enjoy the new skin.

Other skins will be added in the very near future, including fixed versions of SCGhost and our Dark Diablo skin. I will also be creating a few others, just for fun (and added as selections).

That is all.

-RoaCh/Posthuman :hxc
On the banner, use local URLs so that people will go to the same site other than forced to go to http://www.battleforums.com/page, where they may not be logged in. For example, simply use <a href="index.php?">Home</a> instead of <a href="http://www.battleforums.com/index.php?">Home</a>.*

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I love it.

-Frank :cool:

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Yes the new default skin is nice, also the banner in the upper part of the window.

As a problem or something that is not right, I think that when one posts and needs to copy and back (in order to avoid double posting), in the selected text area, the text is not visible anymore.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Can't you change the read threads symbols and already posted symbols (
) to that of SC Ghost or usual Vbulletin? I can never notice the bloody arrow except by looking well...

Other than that, nice skin. Reminds me of the first time I came, with the StarCraft Forums blue skin :D

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I really like the new skin! I think its a nice color; not too dark and not too bright, just right.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i've been using this for like a week or so,its best one.IMO,it even tops BattleF

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Eh... the Message Box at the bottom... that will take me a day or so to get used to.

Nice colors and all, but i'm still waiting for the VB3 White skin.

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Who made it? Its ****ing beautiful :D
Message box is pretty fugly though.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I made it. Thank you.

I'll start making those changes soon @ x42 and tronga.

As for the message box, I can try to make it 'prettier'. Problem is, I can't seem to find where to change that damn white border :mad:. If anyone knows, do tell me ;).

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
****TASTIC!

FAN****INGTABULOUS!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Thanks you.

I suck at this, but try searching for #000000 (if that's white :p)?

_JaKE

Reaction score
^^ truth i am very impressed i love iy, its great

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Eheh :p

Would that help, though? You could give some help, Sicloan :)

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I know what white is, but the border doesn't seem to be in the CSS stuff (in the ACP), but somewhere in one of the template files. I'll probably find it...and yes, maybe you know, sicloan?

I also just fixed an issue, where some versions of IE seemed to not like the image map (navigation links under the logo). I tested, and it seems to be fixed...so if you use IE and had a problem before, it should be elimated. Although, we all know firefox is better ;).

-edit

x42, I implemented your suggestion =o

-edit edit

New images for tronga.