New cars game: Opinions ?

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
I wanna play some good racing game. My last experiences were with Need for Speed ​​franchise. I trust your judgment. What game would you recommend to get my love with cars? What is the one that provides the most realistic experience? I look forward to your comments.

Thanks. :)

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Have you ever played Forza 4 for the 360 or Gran Turismo for the PS3? They are both felt to be the most realistic racing games. I think you should play any game that you can find from the Burnout series just because most of them are incredibly fun.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation. I don´t know the Forza 4, but I will see that it is. I had the opportunity to play Gran Turismo and is a game that I find quite attractive, but now I haven`t PS3. I know the Burnout series, but I had forgotten her. I'll see games on the Net :)

fred87nc

Member!
Reaction score
Everyone recommends the sim racers like Gran Turismo 5 and Forza 4, but sometimes you just want to have fun, to really get the best out of those sim racers, you would want a wheel.

from Need For speed, I loved hot pursuit, the rush and feel of the game is awesome. Also got Need for Speed the Run, a bit different but still very fun, these racers you can just pick up and race without thinking too much. I love GT5 every now and then, but I get burned out after a while.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Well, they mentioned NFS, so there was no need for me to reiterate that series. NFS Most Wanted and Forza Horizon are coming out later this year, you could consider waiting for them and getting in with the brand new communities.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
I agree with NFS. We have said, the reboots are in, and franchising is now receiving treatment is Need for Speed. Hot Pursuit title had already been used in two games: Need for Speed ​​3: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed ​​Hot Pursuit 2. It's no secret that the franchise takes a while trying to rise from the ashes, Carbon and Shift failed to lift the series as expected, so put EA Criterion, by conducting Hot Pursuit, and the result is explosive. I must try new experiences. However, I'm a old school guy...hahaha

iFreakGod

Reaction score
I dont own it but I have played Forza 4 at my friends and its a sick game, pretty realistic in terms of cars.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
What I love about Forza 4 is that it practically two games in one. Whenever I get tired of racing, I can go into the Vinyl Creator and work on those. The fact that I can and have sold them is just more fun for me as I never would've thought that I could sell any of my designs. I still need to take better photos to get those viewed and ranked.