NeeD a Channel Bot for my clan!

MaxPower

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I NeeD a Channel BoT for my clan! Wahst the best Bot and were can i get it!?
HeLp Plz Need Something easy 2 use and fast! for tft i do NOT want 2 be the Bot! something when i go on its on!

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
http://www.stealthbot.net/

Thats pretty easy to use, and its a nice moderator, or maybe spam bot.

Although you need a new roc and tft key if you want to play at same time ;).

There is no bot " something when i go on its on!" dont know what you mean but if you mean a bot that dont need cd keys they dont exist. (since they conect to bnet same as the real game)

MaxPower

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok thx Alot,what i ment was what i want a bot for the clan but i want 2 go aswell and 2 pkay. i understand now and do u need a roc and tft cd-key or just 1 of the 2. and how would i pay for the cd keys?

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
You only need 1 key if you use roc key, if you want to buy a cd key from me, you need a paypal acount (www.paypal.com) then to send money to c0ik@altern.org, then you'll get your battle.net cd key.

ScreamingAlbino

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude go look at the site again. Itas a picture of soem kid in a bunny outfit and then it talks about wombats and llama and has a buch of pictures of cookies and chesse. no download for a stealthbot at all. Unless im missing something here?

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
HAHAHa....lol the real stealthbot page wasnt like this..Sorry you look at it at april fouls day! Check it back later! (the site worked when I osted t7he link)