Need 1v1 human strat ideas

roflmaoazn

Reaction score
sup uhhh I'm currently learning to play 1v1 games, I started with orc, not bad.
I'm hearing a lot of good things about humans and fast expos, sorcs etc. Any ideas to help me?

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
stick with the race you like best =). races are pretty balanced, what isn't balanced are some maps and certain strategies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
There really isnt such thing as an imbalanced strategy. Just who gets what first and who has better control over what resources they have.

Kingbot90

Reaction score
Chris is right.

What I find works best if you're fighting orcs is to start massing a bit of footmen if they go grunts and to add the defend bonus on. If they go HH then use riflemen and if they go with their shamen then try riflemen with sorceresses. Then usually when they go and get tauren you should try griffens.

So pretty much use

*footmen at start
*then riflemen/socerecess
*then giffen
Sorry for any spelling errors but it's too early in the morning for me.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah, some people online can't get that clarified.

Impactor does something like that, except he gets pure casters instead of rifles and grys.

It is still as effective, since Orc either way are weak against magic.

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
I'm a good ole' NE player (whine about imba all you want...), but HUM is defenitely the only real race. It has so much versitality and its alot of fun to play.

RifleCaster doesn't really work anymore, except maybe pre-tier3 NE.

I'd say learn to FE, control the AM (he has 450 hp lvl 1... god...) militia creeping, tower rushing. and thats about it. Same principles such as powercreeping / scouting exist for all races. watch tod or sky for ideas.