My reps

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Trush vs elf with Dr, worked vs his summons too. It was my 2nd match vs elf in a row and 2nd tower rush i did in a row. Prev game on LT was even more noober than this one. Coz hunt tech vs hu = noob and gg by trush. This was vs archers but still.

I tried to tr an ud and ffs i lost the tower and it didn't work. The damn ud can't be towered or at least I can't, it was on TR map close pos. Another failure was on Phantom cross pos vs fiends - one shot by 3-4 and almost rdy tower gets blown away ffs fiends. Yet I saw on Azeroth one 5:0 hu to tower an ud with FL and it worked vs ghouls. I may try it in cg and train it.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Here, Chris, not my best but I did sexy moves as elf, the game was 2v2 custom.

You'll have what to learn from my orc ally who was nice and saved the game a few times.

And you might wanna see hu+orc 2nd game, both players played with skill and red (orc) had 240 apm, hu had 190, i'm not playing there. This is a good example what I and you should do in team. Especially the units orc chooses.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
240 APM... with Orc?

Ok downloading no questions asked :D.

Can you also start hosting your solo reps that you face NE and have decent APMs?

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
240 APM... with Orc?

Ok downloading no questions asked :D.

Can you also start hosting your solo reps that you face NE and have decent APMs?
240 apm is probably either spamming building rally points or mass selecting and directing. How do you get your apm though?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That is not exactly true. Impactor did a test a while back where he didnt do mass commands at the start. His APM before this was 170. He did the same sort of actions afterwards and got 158, and this was without the action spam. People only do that to balance the average out.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Chris, Theroy is the best example. He doesn't mass select in the beginning and his apm is sometimes higher than mine, in 2v2 - always. Ofc you select unit controls during the game to do it but, that's part of controling fast and playing fast to save many things at a time.

Also, you don't have to watch my game as elf if u don't wanna, the orc in the 2nd was wayy better than my ally in the 1st and his strat was the best choice, not taurens and docs. I will remove the 1st game tomorrow to free some space.

I don't know why you want me to specially upload reps, since I do it casually and lately without any intentions to do it at all, not to say you are not psyched about watching and neither I am, anymore. No one e.g Theroy or prolly in other forums posts replays as much as me that are nothing so special rly.

Please remove all my replays you see in this thread cause I don't have much space left. Also from this thread, 1st page has reps only:
http://www.battleforums.com/forums/warcraft-strategies-replays/126029-some-reps.html

Because I'm officially stopping replays from players, worse than 3 wins or more : 0 losses, 9:1 and respective ratio, lvl 30 at 60-70 wins, max acceptable for replay is 130 wins for lvl 30 and all their respective ratios for lvl and stats that can be called 'good or very good'. From now on, only reps vs such stats&skill and not worse than that, or no reps at all. As for higher levels - only 30+ on ordinary stats as in not more than 130 for lvl 30 and their respective equivalents of good stats. Trust me, this means I'll upload replays much rarelier to almost never.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Impactor said:
Chris, Theroy is the best example. He doesn't mass select in the beginning and his apm is sometimes higher than mine, in 2v2 - always. Ofc you select unit controls during the game to do it but, that's part of controling fast and playing fast to save many things at a time.
Hell, I beat your APM by 30 in our first AT as GoForLvL40. And if you clearly watch it, I don't make mass selections or I don't hotkey my stuff. Most of it came from the Raiders anyways.

Impactor said:
I don't know why you want me to specially upload reps, since I do it casually and lately without any intentions to do it at all, not to say you are not psyched about watching and neither I am, anymore. No one e.g Theroy or prolly in other forums posts replays as much as me that are nothing so special rly.
Because I suck as Elf and its my worst solo race. I picked two races for a reason, and I like to get better skilled as them.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
No replays unless of the mentioned type. Sorry.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I would like you to send that Orc Westfall you told me about if you can.