Multiplayer matchmaking these days

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just logged on Battlefield 3 again. Joined a game and didn't even get to move my character before the screen came up saying my team had lost. This really pisses me off sometimes. Call of Duty used to do that all the time as well. You'd think the developers would learn not to stick a person in a game if it is more than halfway through.... I know that the remaining team needs to be balanced but maybe they could balance with bots or something, or merge games that are both losing players

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Halo Reach is pretty good about matchmaking. Have not had a lot of experience with other ones.

Then again, imagine how you would feel if you joined a game and won instantly. You probably would not be posting about it.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Halo Reach is pretty good about matchmaking. Have not had a lot of experience with other ones.

Then again, imagine how you would feel if you joined a game and won instantly. You probably would not be posting about it.
No, I still hate that too. Its not so much about winning or losing... more about the having to wait for the queue between the next game and all... I just got done doing that, you know