Mass Archers Replay

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Ok this replay is with nightelf i am snowy89 in the game but my real account is butterz2004 on uswest if you dont believe im snowy ask me and ill prove it.
this is probly the perfect mass archer games and one of the players was also a lvl 28 i think, i just know they had the higher levels and i had the newbs as you could see...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
LMAFO

so you're in RoC, where NE is overpowered easily.

Its hard to lose in RoC, I was ranked 70th there in solo.

edit

and was this RT? If so you had good teammates helping ya out =) not many RTers usually do that.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
did you not see my replay? they were so newb the whole game they kept saying "GJ", and hardly helped me at all, they were lvl 1 and 7 i believe, the people we played were in their 20's, if you saw the matchup you'd be 99% sure the other team won it.

i played roc because its all i had at my friends house, and TFT is just too easy.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
phreakerhaxxor said:
did you not see my replay? they were so newb the whole game they kept saying "GJ", and hardly helped me at all, they were lvl 1 and 7 i believe, the people we played were in their 20's, if you saw the matchup you'd be 99% sure the other team won it.

i played roc because its all i had at my friends house, and TFT is just too easy.
My friend, its the other way around, you win in roC just by massing hunts and adding some dyrads in it.

not to mention like 60 gold you get for creeping, and getting hero to lvl 10 by killing red dragons.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Or he could have been mad cheap by mounting hippos and Druids of the Claw with mass archers. :p