Making CPU nuke problem

HCkev

Reaction score
Okay, I know this is a question that has probably been asked many times, but after a search on these forums i couldn't find any solution to my problem.

So basically, I am making a defense map and I want a round with a ghost launching nukes. I have cut the path in regions (and put locations on each ones) and I want the ghost to launch one nuke per regions, until he gets killed.

Since I never needed a ghost launching nukes before, I didn't exactly know how to do this. So I created a test map before including the system in my actual map, which is almost finished. The problem, it simply doesn't work. For now, I made the map so that the ghost simply launch nuke on one region (I'll set the triggers for other regions when I'll be able to make this work), so the problem is not related to this.The ghost don't launch the nuke. It simply attack buildings.

I uploaded the test map, see the attachments to get it. Note that you may need SCMdraft 2(or Starforge, I think it'll work with it) the load the map, else some units may be deleted... I basically made a little path with 4 regions, and I put some stacked turrets and cannons, simulating some buildings that players may have built. The command center and nuclear silo are created using triggers, since it will be like that in the game.

If you look closely, after like 5 seconds, you can see the nuclear silo flashing for about a second. This means that the triggers really create the nuke. It has enough supply(2 supply depots are more than enough), and I set the nuke cost to 0 ore and gas. I set the time to 1 as well(0 usually cause problems, so I put 1). It seems that the "Ai Nuke here" AI script simply doesn't work.... I put "preserve trigger" in both triggers, so the AI scripts are called in loop, just in case, but it is still not good.

So, can someone help me with this? Thanks in advance! :smilewinkgrin:

Attachments