Looking for an aditional Aranged Team member

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Me and my friend Aldur (whos also a moderator here) have a 2v2 aranged team going and are looking for another member so we can go 3v3. We're both level 8 on random teams, so were looking for someone about that level. We have a pretty good rush down (I go archers, Aldur rushes with something, lol). NE way, if you would be interested, just check out channle wciii.com on azeroth, usualy from 9-10 e.s.t. Wisper us if u wanna play. Im either swooper or swooper5, and hes Aldur.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I may check into that, I'm a level 8, I'm looking for an arranged team player as well... I'm on frequently, I'll be playing with a few of my friends at 5 EST today on B.Net, maybe I'll play later tonight with you guys as well. My e-mail addy is slntrage@twcny.rr.com and you can whisper me SilyntRage on B.Net

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I waited all day for you man. You never signed on. You make me depressed. I picked up 2 wins without yah.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Placebo
I waited all day for you man. You never signed on. You make me depressed. I picked up 2 wins without yah.
Sorry, had an essay for homework. I was on at 9-9:30 though... guess we missed eathother. If u have AIM, IM me at Swooper55 if u ever wanna play!

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually both your names is on my F list and they never said you signed on. Bahhh your on the East coast. I was on at 10:00 your time.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
sorry about the other night placebo, I think you tried to contact me, i was in the middle of a game (BTW which i lost due to Sh!tty partners). I'll look for you more often now.