Let's all take a moment..

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
He's quitting his warlock, or so he said in guild chat the other day.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Stupid mother ****ing bored...I'm playing open beta for LOTR: Online starting tomorrow too. That's not going to help much. =(

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
That game is terrible, just to let you know.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
That game is terrible, just to let you know.
I hear good and bad..I just want to see for myself. No harm in testing it out for free after all. =)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Mourn my arse, one less warlock in this World.

What is he on Hakkar?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
My account got kinda played around with due to that huge breach Blizz is dealing with from the farked up mod site, Cursed-Gaming.

It's supposed to be getting fixed, but they are rather slow about it. But either way, if it's not fixed soon, I will be retiring my warlock completely, as well as Skullcrusher in general, simply because I have WAY too much fun on Horde, and on my Druid o.0

Edit: Even if Draconek@Skullcrusher IS retired, welcome the birth of Draconek@Hakkar, UDWarlock <3

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Hahaha..so you DID get hacked!? Wtf @ CG breach? And if you do reroll why would you make another warlock lol?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
No, CG themselves isn't breached, but they have mods that aren't quite the cleanest. Such as Auctioneer 2.

Edd, I'm waiting for Blizz to get back to me about restoring my characters. CC themselves pretty much told me that it would be wasting their time regearing me, even though some of them have been a GREAT help (such as Jozak sending me 3.5 stacks of Netherweave, thus me being able to craft 3 pieces of the netherweave set, and a few others offering to help me run a few of the lower level instances just to get me started into getting the 70 instances again).

And I rolled Draconek@hakkar to twink. I'm sorry, but no one can play a twink like someone who has played them successfully at 70 :p

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
coRt's main is a mage, he doesn't know what protection means.