Legendary swords

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vann runes up behind Excalibur and tries stabbing him, but his attack is blocked and countered with a slice in his arm.
Vann: aw ****! That was my good arm. *he held his hand over the wound trying to stop the blood from spilling out. He tears off a piece of his shirt and wraps his arm with it. *

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryu: *to self* Interesting.
Excalibur: *looking around, and stopping at Ryu* You grow weary!
Ryu: *sighing* No.
Excalibur: *charging* I'll destroy your blade!

Excalibur brings his sword down with such force that, when Ryu blocks, a shockwave is sent out. However, Ryu stands fast, his hair and wings only getting blown slightly. Ryu looks deeply into Excalibur, as if examining his very soul. Excalibur jumps back, a look of fright in his eyes.

Ryu: *looking at his sword* Perhaps I have gone about this the wrong way.
Excalibur: *as Ryu disperses his Shadowhawk Wings* Ha! You give up?
Ryu: That is a fool's assumption.

Three new fan-shaped blades appear before Ryu. They are different in that they appear to be made of pure light. They move toward him and an armor, shield, and sword form. Ryu forms three more fan-shaped blades and they converge on his sword, dispersing the blade but creating four wings. Excalibur looks at the sword for a second, curious as to what Ryu is doing. A seventh blade is formed, and it merges with the light from Ryu's armor and shield to create a new sword with six wings and a blade.

Ryu: Ah! This should do.
Excalibur: What are you talking about?! It's exactly the same!
Ryu: The last was created from the Shadowhawk Wings. This is created from Lighthawk Wings!
Excalibur: *charging again* It won't matter!

Ryu seems to move at an even greater speed, as if the Lighthawk Wings actually grant Ryu greater flexibility and manuverability. Ryu slices at Excalibur's shoulder, but he sees it just in time to block.

Ryu: I think this is the final stretch.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Electricity starts bouncing of the walls, forming what seems to be a web throughout the entire wall. Soon everyone's hair is standing on end. The room grows extremely warm. Off in the shadows two eyes glow brightly in the darkness. Two flashes of light illuminate the shadows, at one moment there appears to be some sort of huge almost reptilian, almost draconic, beast staring back, the next its just Zypher. Excalibur has frozen in fear.*

Excalibur: What in the name of the Nine Hells is going on?

Zypher (voice booming): You are preparing to submit...

Excalibur (no longer frozen by fear): Come out and fight like a man.

Zypher: Very well.

*As he sets his first foot out of the shadows a huge strom gathers. Stepping into the light a huge lightning bolt strikes right in front of him and nearly everyone is thrown back, only by the pure force of the thunderclap alone. The storm reaches its pinnacle as great balls of fire and ice begin to fall, exploding all throughout the hall. Using this storm, the Storm of Vengeance, as a diversion, he rushes forward and slices off one of Excalibur's feet and his left hand, leaving clean, unbleeding stumps. He had been aiming to take off both hands and both feet, but Excalibur managed to elude the balde. Zypher stands a few feet away, back turned to Excalibur, blade in hand.*

Zypher: SUBMIT!!

*he slowly walks away*

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ooc: ok we are about to end this soon... I will make #2 once its cloused... we should do a few more posts though

Excalibur is on the ground with blood flowing out of his leg.
Excalibur: this... it cant be...

Vann walks over to Excalibur and holds his sword at his neck.

Vann: you will regret the day you decided to mess with us.

Vann sliced Excalibur’s head off

Ryu: that is just like you to have the best part of the fight all to yourself.
Vann: so what should we do now?

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Dang, I think something is wrong, I now see that 2 of my posts have not shown up.. argh.. oh well. To continue..

BOT:
Zacxko: Ryu, you will defeat him!
Zacxko: *looking at Excalibur**pauses*HaH! You fool, you cannot defeat us! We are invincible!!!!
Excalibur: Never! *...............*HiyAHhhhhhH! *tries to hit Ryu as HaRd as he can*
*Excalibur nearly hits Ryu, but Ryu ducked, just in time. Or was it.. The wall got smashed and topples over Excalibur. He broke the wall and floor, and now the pieces are burried on top of him*
To Be Continued.....​

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
OOC: Dang, I think something is wrong, I now see that 2 of my posts have not shown up.. argh.. oh well. To continue..

BOT:
Zacxko: Ryu, you will defeat him!
Zacxko: *looking at Excalibur**pauses*HaH! You fool, you cannot defeat us! We are invincible!!!!

-Edited-
Sorry, delete this post, it supposed to be closed after that last one. This one I guess cuz it was lagging so hard I kept pressing the submit button and made another. Sorry for this. And it also cut my thing off too!!!
-Delete this-
-Close this thread-
-Pyro's Orders-

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: forget about finos last 2 posts... i will make the end

after defeating Excalibur Ryu teleported them all back to were they live. They decided to go there separate ways.

--1 year later—

Vann was walking threw a forest, he froze with fear when he saw what was nailed to a tree. A note that had the words EXCALIBUR in red ink

ooc: ok close this I will make part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.