Kill Barbs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
look raidenshi i have made a barb and they are boring as hell just stfu... wow you get bossed around and you retaliate by playing games and flaming people you dont even know in a forum wow what a retaliation you big weeni. and btw west was where all hacks in battle.net were born you ass... east is far more legit than west

Raidenshi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
bsgames.2ya.com
Eh heh, barbs are not boring. Your missing my point, you see, when I said Im retalliating I meant that I rebel against everyone I hate. Thus you are added to the pussy list. I'm not saying that West doesnt have hacks, its just that people are all about sorcs and zons in West now, and any barbs left are most likely legit with Cruel War Pikes. As much as I hate you, ya little "ruby" lacking goat f***er, I'm afraid that I hate hacks as much as you and believe we should try to get blizz to make a new patch or, the easier way would just be delete everybodies account and then create a new patch. Just notify the players. Now, you may not like barbs, but people like them, just because you dont like 1 class doesnt mean it should be deleted, if that were the case, your precious pallies wouldnt exist anymore either as a lot of barbs or noobs hate pallies. Thus the game would be deleted in its entirety and all that would be left were the mercs. So I suggest you STFU and fetch your rubies from the goats so you can by back some of the marbles you lost.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh wow the pussy list... wow like you can actually do something to me... you want my adress? here it is BITCH!
los palos entre 2nd y 3ra transv
res aldoral ph a piso 5
and my phone number
58 212 286 30 50
come get ass hole
oh and btw you are a gay man... you didnt even get that joke man you must be thick... i bet there is a sign close to your head that says
brain: out to lunch or brain: be back in 5 minutes..
man get a life dont get all pisy and i didnt say barbs should get deleted... dont make such a big deal out this you big blob take some fresh air sonuvabitch

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg youre the stupid moron you didnt even read the whole post!!! man youre so stupid no wonder everybody bossed you around like a little bitch!dude screw this post you ****ing moron

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
Guys, calm it down. PM your threats to eachother, or ill be forced to move and or close the thread.

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Misterwhippy
its just his opinion, you dont have to get all pissy about it. no one likes elemental druids, but no ones going to flame you if you say so...
He's not making opinions, he's making statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.