Just restarted, US East Ladder

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
I actually just started playing D2 again since a friend or two wanted to make some online chars for nostalgic times. If anyone had anything that could help get me started (especially MF stuff, but anything is helpful), let me know :)

acct: ca_aok

Edit:

Also, what's the best build for an MF sorc these days? I haven't played since 1.10. I was thinking some sort of cold sorc but I'm uncertain of skill distribution. Any pointers?

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
/ f msg Blackwing388
I'm going with blizz/orb sorc, so I'm just maxing synergies.
For mf I would suggest Tal Rasha set.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Yeah problem is finding someone who wants to hook me up with Tals :p I'm only lvl 9 anyway. Someone was kind enough to give me a Gull/Chancies/Shako in one of those "FREE" games though, which was quite nice of them :)

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
Oya, well hey I work at a site built for trading, I can post and see if I can get you tals if you like?

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Nah, there's no reason for you to go out of your way for that sort of thing ;) I can probably piece together something through the random generosity of strangers.

@tom@~

Member!
Reaction score
Nice I have been into building fire sorc's recently. Trying to figure out the right formula is the trick, to have the right resist's and such