Jedi Bad Sides

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
does any1 notice the difference???.. man its harder to find a poor guy than a rich guy in d2.. what is up with that??. i worked to hard to where i am on d2 and now everyone is up there... me personally wouldnt be that sad if JED goes off man people need a challenge not just use a bot 24/7

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by hello11234
does any1 notice the difference???.. man its harder to find a poor guy than a rich guy in d2.. what is up with that??. i worked to hard to where i am on d2 and now everyone is up there... me personally wouldnt be that sad if JED goes off man people need a challenge not just use a bot 24/7
do u live in a cave? Dont u knoe no one can use JED anymore due to blizzards new progra/device. Anyway just to let u know, I hope ur happy. U ruined my only way of getting a wf

bmw_iscool

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea when i first read this thread i was like "do you live under a rock or soemthing" but judge_dee answered for me lol what a funny thread

bmw_iscool

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LoL bots are bots... they're a convenience... everyone's entitled to their own opinions but plz don't whine about it... it's annoying... and it's not going to help the situation... bots, at the moment are sitting down... and until their scripters can figure out a way to get around this situation... we'll just have to do some massive mfing and cowing...

learn one think too... pindlebottin isn't the only way to get a wf... i got mine from doing massive trading and savin up sojs... the items i traded weren't from pindle neither... it was from trading to get better items while lookin at better deals to sell for more... LoL that's what d2x is turning into man... a market... and to get that wf you want... you'll just have to size up and trade.

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and yes... ever since the introduction of bots... it's been ezier to find ppl that are rich over poor... but bots bring a balance to the game... but at the same time... breaks the game, since everyone will b botting to find the wf... instead of manually doing it with some hard work... it's fine tho... i dont have a prob with pindlers... just the ones that think their the sh!t because a bot found the wf for them.

gamergal

Member!
Reaction score
california, but i'm asian and pround of it =)
Website
Visit site
what do you mean that you can't use pindle bot anymore? i'm still using it.... =/
but d2x is getting boring now. i have all the items that i could possibly want and a lvl 99 socr. i can duel almost anyone and pk them (except for a few very skilled players and some extreme hackers)...

i'm looking foward to warcraft3 =)
i'm gonna get it for christmas =P

bmw_iscool

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he means JED botters are sitting down gamer i dont know what you use though, but i wouldnt try any botting right now with any bots cause all this new software bnet is introducing to detect whatever they want...

bmw_iscool

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by gamergal
what do you mean that you can't use pindle bot anymore? i'm still using it.... =/
but d2x is getting boring now. i have all the items that i could possibly want and a lvl 99 socr. i can duel almost anyone and pk them (except for a few very skilled players and some extreme hackers)...

i'm looking foward to warcraft3 =)
i'm gonna get it for christmas =P
hey gamergal... heh try makin' a lvl 99 druid. LoL. that'd suck!