Javazon single-player builds?

Raya Wolfsun

Addicted to Mentats
Reaction score
Haha, I imagine this is going to be an unusual request...

So I've persuaded my mother to try Diablo II! XD But so far she's quite intimidated - especially by the business of having to choose skills and stats every time her character levels up.

I'm not sure how to advise her though. Aside from the fact that I'm rusty on the game myself (haven't played for at least 5 years now!), she fancies playing a Javazon and I'd never done much with Amazons at all. For another, she's not interested in moving beyond single-player mode, and most character creation advice I come across seems to assume you're aspiring to the heights of the online game...

So, can anyone suggest a build for a first-time-ever RPGer who fancies taking a Javazon through the D2 world?

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
Well, lightning if you want her to like it more (the effects).
Cold or poison if you want more advantages.
Stick with low sets after you advance to rares.
And socket any melee weapons with skulls, or damage gems.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Charge Strike Amazons are amazing, but I don't know the build specifically.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just put 1pt into passives and Valk, then put everything into Charged strike + its synergies (don forget 20 pts in Fury)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Just put 1pt into passives and Valk, then put everything into Charged strike + its synergies (don forget 20 pts in Fury)
agreed.

though fair warning, i wouldnt suggest her first character being a javazon. I always recommend going necro first to get the feel of the game without getting ur ass handed to you.

@tom@~

Member!
Reaction score
java zons are awesome expecially when they have good evade and jab skils up'ed