ISO: Someone with experience editting tiles/sprites in Diablo

Reaction score
I've posted this in every D2 forum I can think of. Hi guys, my name is Gabe. I wrote AutoYou, TeaseMePlease, MrAnnoyUsAll, etc. I'm making a self rushing bot and I need someone who has good experience editting tiles and sprites in D2 to help me. If you're even a little interested, please email me at sccbot@hotmail.com or PM me (gatsbysamericandream) at diablorealm Thanks for reading. I'm terribly sorry if I broke any of your forums rules by posting this here. I'm trying to throw this message down to as many forums as I can before I slumber. :D

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
gatsbysamericandream said:
I've posted this in every D2 forum I can think of. Hi guys, my name is Gabe. I wrote AutoYou, TeaseMePlease, MrAnnoyUsAll, etc. I'm making a self rushing bot and I need someone who has good experience editting tiles and sprites in D2 to help me. If you're even a little interested, please email me at sccbot@hotmail.com or PM me (gatsbysamericandream) at Thanks for reading. I'm terribly sorry if I broke any of your forums rules by posting this here. I'm trying to throw this message down to as many forums as I can before I slumber. :D

You didn't break any rules. Some would consider your post advertising, so i have to remove the links to diablorealm. As for the bot, it looks good. Too bad i have no experiance with sprites. Good luck.