Is there enough activity in the StarCraft forum to support a tournament?

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
I have not been around here much to know, and it appears that while there are 50 people browsing the forum right now, 49 of them are guests.. :-/. What do some more active members say?

Also, AK-47 hasn't been around lately, has he? :noidea:

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
im sure we can rack up at least 10.then maybe half will drop b/c it interferes with their their
majority of the SC base here either grew out of it, on a different game or WoW :(

AK-47 - he left way way way back man. i think he stopped posting early or mid 03

L

Laharl

I grew out of Starcraft when I realized how bad it and it's expansion really are.

RTS of choice: Age of Empires 3.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Ugh I hate AOE, never had any interest in the series. The tech system just didn't do anything for me. Not saying that the tech system for SC is amazing, it's quite simple, but it isn't bothersome.

L

Laharl

Yes, but Broodwar in retrospect was a rip off. $40 for seven new units, and four upgrades? To hell with that.

And AoE III's tech system is AWESOME.

Besides, Starcraft is OBVIOUSLY a warhammer 40k rip off.

With that aside, even when we had an active starcraft playerbase we could never get a tourney going.

lihen

Reaction score
Yes a tournament will be great, i think there is enough activity to support a tournament here for StarCraft