Iraq-Should we do it?

ExtremeGamers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok for all of you who want to go to iraq and woup their ass i have something to say to all you stupid ignorant people. People who say that have no real understanding of history. A similar situation was shown in WWII and the breaking of the treaty of versilles. When no one stepped in, 1 country was forced to take them alone. Guess what the alliance crumbled. The situation is similar. If we try to take Iraq alone we are gona have problems.

Ok first of all a poll taken by the French and Britsh government along with other UN nations state that lower than 30% actauly wana go to war with iraq. We are gona have more problems if we go to iraq then if we dont. Bush is a complete nut he just a Texas boy who wants to go to war. Im not sure even he understants the situation in Iraq. I think he wants the oil and is not considering the severe problems we will have when we do take Iraq out with all their middle east allies and stuff. THe best thing we can do is wait it out or else its the middle east vs the U.S. instead of the MIddle east vs the UN. The only way we should fight Iraq is with UN support. Ya sure we may be able to take Iraq. But i guarantee you that if we try to take Iraq out we will have more economic problems with oil and terrorism than this country has ever seen before.

Like i said if we wait it out and wait for international support then we go ahead and take iraq out but for you stupid patriotic people that dont think and just shoot consider what you killing before you do it.

LordUnholy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ahh crap

Well, figure this, Americans are only good at war. Can't build a tv or VCR worth a shite, cant get our education to our children or medicare to our senior citizens, but we can bomb the shite outta your country!

Anyway, I JUST got a phone call from my Commander sayin my Unit has just been mobilized. I wanna go, and I plan on it. I agree that Bush is a warmonger, but Saddam is a modern Hitler...and if no one gets rid of him, serious problems will arise. Personally I think N. Korea is a bigger problem, since the United Arab Emirates are pretty much telling Saddam to go into exile(whether he will or not, I dont think he will).

Life sucks get a helmet

Deathmate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shut up you liberal fag, you dont even know what you're talking about. You just like to root for the underdog, so stfu ok? thx bye~

ExtremeGamers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
O if i dont no wut im talking about please please enlighten me in y we should take Iraq now because the only rebuttle i can make against you now is UH no your a fag!

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
The Americans should do it and blow up Saddam's as* coz he's been in power for too long now.