I'm developing a map, I need to assemble a team

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, I just recently had an idea for a map I would like to make, not something that would be ground breaking, just something maybe a little different than usual.

Okay, it's a Labyrinth type game I would like to develop, I can do a little bit of terrain, I also have a lot of ideas/can make a story. I need people who have a pretty good understanding of triggers, and maybe 1 extra person for terrain. Reply if you want more details.

p.s. I also posted this on staredit.net

SagaWrath

Smot Poker
Reaction score
I'm really good at finding the best triggers for an idea I have. Maybe I can help... I'd have to say that my trigger making is better then my terrain making because I only recently started making non-natural maps (no tiles in other words). You havn't really said anything about the map... Are you saying Labyrinth with dosens of puzzles let alone a maze or what? I have been learning and making maps since StarCraft first came out. So I hope 2 things.. Your idea is a good one... and I can help you to the fullest of my "skills". lol
Please tell me more...
My main account is DuB@USEAST if you care to see if I'm on. My Map Making Account TM I Use Is B(o)(o)BS@USEAST (incase you've seen my AvP Map or Pathfinder D Map or Forever Night RPG Map) I'm always in channel Op 42o on East

TerranWerewolf

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Letz DEUX this. Im good at most things Starcraft. Especially random and original thoughts... :hxc