I Will Winbot For Your Starcraft Illys or Just Cool Names! Come Inside!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
See I can give you GaurdianOfHell, but I dont need a winbot. If there is anything else you can give me. Like a working cdkey....

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
names r being resetted daily, void this thread already its worthless like its creator

Oompa_Loompa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That's not nice Phreakerhaxxor. This is a vaild thread just like anyone elses. So if you don't like it, take your damn comments somewhere else. Thanks.

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Hey so oompa, what you say for my name? Could you give me workin cd keys,or someting else, cause i dont need you to winbot my account anyway

Oompa_Loompa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well first to answer zerogamers question, I have that answer at the very top so read up there, thanks. To answer borednerd's question, I don't really have many cd-keys and the ones that I have I use on Winbot. Sorry man. But thanks anyway.

~T3~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.tdll.vze.com
Oompa_Loompa your a ****ing jipper please leave the forums, why are you looking for ONLY good/illy accounts??? buecase your a ****ing jipper....

Oompa_Loompa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Look, I have a lot of satisfied customers that can tell you that I don't jip people. I am looking for cool accounts or illy accounts because thats just what I want in return. Some people winbot for cd-keys. Or there is some people like you who may winbot to get their pussy licked. It's just what different people want. So don't ****ing come around here saying that i'm a jipper when I haven't done shit to you and I haven't jipped you or any of your ****ing friends (if you have any). So this is the second time I have posted my offer and you can ****ing bet that i'll post it again because I want to, I don't jip people and just to PISS YOU OFF! Have a nice a day.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
no1 winbots anymore, and maybe you cant hear right (WINBOTTED NAMES ARE RESET DAILY) no1 give this guy crap hes full of it.

Oompa_Loompa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well look guys, this really isn't a scam. I don't see why you think it is. It is just an honest trade. Don't you think that if I have jipped/screwed/****ed people over that they would post it here and be like "Well he ****ed me over in this deal"? Yeah, I don't see a lot of those. In fact, I don't see ANY OF THOSE. All I see are people who I have never talked to in my life, posting shit about how I am going to jip you. I know that there are people who screw you over because I have gotten ****ed over before and it sucks. But YOU THINK that I will **** other people over and you have no facts to back it up. Period.

Oompa_Loompa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, thats a tight screen name. That would be really cool. E-mail me A.S.A.P. and we can start cause that's tight. So e-mail me, aight? Thanks.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
So you dan't want me hosting anything for you instead of a screen name? Darn.

EDIT-I just aquired a new screen name-OnlyMe
It's dorky, but heck, I won't use it... You want it?

Oompa_Loompa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well look. It works like this. First, you don't listen to assholes like T3 because all they do is try and **** things up for people when they know no one who I have quote "jipped or ****ed over". All they do is what to mess up shit. Next, I don't want your name that i'm winbotting (no offense), but I do want "Tha" so I take your account and winbot it and then we each have something the other wants. So that's how we know that we BOTH won't get screwed over cause you want your screen name and I want "Tha".

Status
Not open for further replies.