I KNOW this isnt normal...I cant find Diablo II.exe!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It says u have to click on the Diablo II button on the bot setup, then click Diablo II.exe and click the open button...only i cant find Diablo II.exe anywhere on my comp X_X maybe this is why when i click the > button it doesnt start up diablo, or maybe why i cant minimize diablo without the bot crashing...help?

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
/unoob
lol j/k, umm if u mean its not on ur comp entirly, just download d2 loader it works with JHJ, and mayb u should try starting it in a minimized window just right click the icon for it, go to properites, and then target line should looks somethin like:"C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" now right after this put a "-w" these makes it start in a windowed mode.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Gah...well it already came with the loader =/ that works, its just that i saw in the picturized Walkthrough that at one point u have to click Diablo II.exe and then open, its nowhere X_X i even uninstalled D2 and reinstalled it x_x besides that not being there, the other 2 things that arent normal is that diablo wont start when i click the '>' button on the RunPCenter like its supposed to, i have to open it myself, and when i click loader (while the screen is minimized) i see the bot login, pick char, make a game then a message pops up saying UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c000005) and diablo shuts down...i mean, wtf? its supposed to be able to run while minimized right? x_x and i tried what u said, setting it to run while minimized by adding the "-w" but it said that was invalid.....

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ack, one last thing...where exactly should the Diablo II.exe file thing be? the walkthrough said it should be in C:\Programs\Diablo II but its not in there, i did a system search too, cant find it...the only thing i saw was the actual button u push to go into diablo and its just called Diablo II...man JHJ is really pissin me off right now x_x

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
it should be where i siad it was....

c:/program files/diablo ii/diablo ii.exe

If it isnt there, you changed the default directory and we cant help you.