I dance like a girl :{

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well after my bday bash last night it was brought to my attention that I dance like a girl. I was dancing alot by myself last night just enjoying the club and it was brought up to me. So I thought about it and came to the conclusion thaT dancing behind so many girls copying their moves to sync with them all my life it seems that all the girls moves have rubbed off me and i now i dance like them when im not thinking.... It's pretty embarrassing. I naturally do it now when their isn't a chick on me....

teach me how to duggie?

this happen to anyone else...

I'm still a damn good dancer.....maybe just need to go drag

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually I'm pretty sure I'm the same way. My friends threw me a "surprise" party last night (I turn 21 in a couple hours...I'm getting old :() and now that you mention I think I'm the same way....I would have felt better not knowing :(

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
We talking club dancin or classy dancin?

Cause Club dancin is just bobbin to the music with some hand movement thrown in, it's not hard at all and more often than not you look like a tard even if youre "doing it right".

Classy dancin though, is where it's at. Tango, Waltz, that classy ballroom ****. That's what bitches love. You take a female to your first date at a tango club and you knock her socks off with your stylish moves (and stylish getup, which is 90% of classy dancing) and youll be golden.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Mmmkk sure.....
Any woman in the world would get moist between her legs if you came in all slick and busted out some classy dance moves.

Either that, or they're not worth it cause they don't understand the ballitude of ballroom.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
heh Souless watches dancing with the stars. ******!

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Dude Brooke Burke has been making me pop boners since "Wild On! E!" back when she hosted that **** on E!.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So what if you dance like a girl? **** everybody but yourself. As long as it's fun.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
did glow admit to grinding dicks yet?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Never static!!!!! Never!!!

Things have been done to me.......